Gutted about the weather.

tallym

Mouseketeer
I have just checked the forcaste for paris this weekend...and its rain :umbrella: :sad2:
Iam gutted.. this is a long awaited trip and I was so hoping the weather would be nice.
Has anyone got any positive comments about coping in dlp in the rain. :listen:

To get down Main Street under cover go down the arcades at the side.Most of the queuing areas are under cover anyway. I went last weekend and the weather forecast was originally for rain. By the time Sunday came it was glorious sunshine :sunny: I will keep my fingers crossed for you. :earsboy:

First off - I never, ever believe weather forecasts!!

But IF it does rain, it might make the parks less crowded.

Do you like shopping? Then the rain will give you a good excuse to stay in the shops a while!

The arcades behind the Main Street shops are rather nice, and at least you can stay dry walking up there.

Keep going on Pirates of the Caribbean - the queuing area is undercover and very long!!! :teeth:

Disney has worked hard to provide wet-weather options at DLP, more so than their other parks. The Disneyland park is particularly good as just about all the attraction queues are under cover, there are indoor arcades either side of Main Street and there is a more or less continuous covered walkway that takes you from the front of the park to the back of the park (up the Liberty arcade, into Frontierland, along the covered path into Adventureland, through the Agrabah shops onto a path which takes you towards Peter Pan).

Hope you have a great time, regardless of the weather.

Regards

Rob

I just checked on www.intellicast.com and I found this:
Saturday:
Periods of light rain. 15°C
Sunday:
Periods of light rain. 13°C
Keep looking until you find a forecast you like They're all different!!!:rotfl:
If it's light rain but bright you'll hardly notice it you'll be having such a great time - enjoy!!! :sunny:

:umbrella:Hope the weather does stay dry for you, but if not I'm sure you're still have a wonderful time!:sunny:

Are they the yellow ones? DH and I have my parents yellow ones. When we went to WDW my girls were so disappointed that they no longer sell the yellow ones, we had to buy them clear transparent ones! The CM in the shop said its so that you can recognise your family by their clothes through the poncho. Personally, I don't think you can beat seeing a sea of yellow ponchos!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I know without even asking my DD's will want to buy them! :teeth:

I did threaten to wear mine up to school when it was raining one day!!! :rotfl2: and in case you're wondering, no I wouldn't have done so really!!!

Ware Bears said:
I know without even asking my DD's will want to buy them! :teeth:

I did threaten to wear mine up to school when it was raining one day!!! :rotfl2: and in case you're wondering, no I wouldn't have done so really!!!

LOL! My DW wore hers to the FA Cup Final in Cardiff a couple of years ago. Can't say I've seen anyone else wearing one in the UK though.

Thanks so much everyone for the encouraging advice :cool1:
I,ve been shopping for the last few hours getting all those last minute supplies and when I log on I've got all these replies :flower:
Scottish Helen thats really great news that the weather changed for you from the bad forecaste.
I hope it does the same this weekend. :cheer2:
Laura, I know what you mean..I have been checking lots of different weather reports trying to find one I like! ;)

I've got nothing to add to the great advice already offered except to say, I'll cross my finers for sunshine and no rain for you! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter