Group project anyone?

I borrowed this design from momsof2oh...hope she doesn't mind.

dreamscopy.gif

for whatever reason i cannot get msn picture it to work since i switched to verizone online, i don't have photoshop or anything for that matter, wha can i use istead, i believe i have arc phot impression or something like it and the adobe photoshop but VERY basic features!

what can i do?
what are the cheapest programs to do this with? i don't want o spen $200 for maybe 20 photos!

thanks again

Mrs.viv07 said:
for whatever reason i cannot get msn picture it to work since i switched to verizone online, i don't have photoshop or anything for that matter, wha can i use istead, i believe i have arc phot impression or something like it and the adobe photoshop but VERY basic features!

what can i do?
what are the cheapest programs to do this with? i don't want o spen $200 for maybe 20 photos!

thanks again

I've seen Adobe Photohop Elements (version 4.0) for about $50 on the internet. I'm using version 2.0 and with practice you can learn many of the features.

These frames are wonderful! I have downloaded some and I am trying to put them together with my pictures from Disney. I am not having much luck. I have Photoshop Elements 4.0 but I have only used it to edit pictures so far. I tried opening my picture and frame but I don't seem to be able to combine them, one just replaces the other. What am I doing wrong? Can someone help?

Thanks,
Pat

pasteach said:
These frames are wonderful! I have downloaded some and I am trying to put them together with my pictures from Disney. I am not having much luck. I have Photoshop Elements 4.0 but I have only used it to edit pictures so far. I tried opening my picture and frame but I don't seem to be able to combine them, one just replaces the other. What am I doing wrong? Can someone help?

Thanks,
Pat

Hi Pat:

Try opening the picture first and then choose "Place" in the "File" menu to add the frame. Then you can still size and move the picture to fit in the frame.

Maria

Cruiser1969 said:
Hi Pat:

Try opening the picture first and then choose "Place" in the "File" menu to add the frame. Then you can still size and move the picture to fit in the frame.

Maria

Maria,

I tried doing what you said and I now have the picture under the frame, however, you cannot see the picture. I feel really stupid. What will make the picture show through? Thanks for you help.

Pat

Is the frame you are using a gif file? The gif files frames whould be see through where the picture should go.

Here's one for Sci-Fi Dine In. I used the wording from one of ladylucca's designs (I hope she doesn't mind)

Sci-FiDineIncopy.gif

This is the last one tonight . . . I should be in bed . . . I have to work tomorrow :blush:

This one is very specific. Maybe someone will need it! :teeth:

Birthday1st.gif

my3princes said:
Here are the first few.
Jessie.gif

Deb

Trying to catch up here after being gone for awhile.

I love this one! As Lydia would say, "It's Jessie, the odelin' cow girl!"

Great work, Susan and Stan.

Here's one for the Tinkerbell lovers . . .

BelieveinFairiescopy.gif

yellowfish78 said:
I love GOOFY!!! Thanks a bunch for making this one! I'm bothering you for another though! Same font but with Food and Wine Festival at the top and EPCOT 2006 at the bottom? Or something along those lines!!

Is this what you had in mind?

CookinUpFun2006copy.gif

Very Nice, Susan! I really like that frame!

Here's another Buzz (I just love him)

Buzzcopy.gif

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter