Grand CAL. How much lower will the prices drop ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like down to 8(or 7 if that 325 was listed with two companies).

I put an offer in for the 325 point contract with DVC Store. Offered $325, was counted at $239, and I said ok. Broker came back and said it sold. Seller likely got full ask, or more. And yes, contract was likely listed with 2 brokers...
Good for the seller and the buyer. I’m bummed for you.

We haven't closed on our VGC yet...it was a delayed close. Can't close until May 5. Now I'm starting to sweat the seller backing out. Who knew buying resale would be such a nerve-wracking experience?!?

We haven't closed on our VGC yet...it was a delayed close. Can't close until May 5. Now I'm starting to sweat the seller backing out. Who knew buying resale would be such a nerve-wracking experience?!?

Depends how much more the seller can get. They would still have to pay the broker’s commission if they walk. So paying 2 broker’s commission might not result in any more money than if they stick with the deal.

Depends how much more the seller can get. They would still have to pay the broker’s commission if they walk. So paying 2 broker’s commission might not result in any more money than if they stick with the deal.
I'm at $234 PP and it's a good size contract, so I guess I'll have to do the math. Hopefully, they're not thinking they can get $270 plus PP. <biting finger nails>

I'm at $234 PP and it's a good size contract, so I guess I'll have to do the math. Hopefully, they're not thinking they can get $270 plus PP. <biting finger nails>
Depending on the commission rate they would have to get $253 + title fees and then delay the receipt of the money by another 1-2 months.

It could happen, but seems like a pretty big gamble.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest