Going to Disneyland end of May/beginning of June and have questions

jessandtwo

Mouseketeer
We are going to Disneyland the week of May 29th and will be in the parks for 4 days. We are flying in to John Wayne and will be taking a shuttle to the hotel. My questions are:

How busy is it the week of May 29th? Will 4 full days at the parks let us see most everything?

We are going to be staying at the Disneyland Hotel and I was wondering if the concierge level was worth the extra cost? If not should we book the standard view room or pay approx $200 more for the resort/pool view?

Reasons we are thinking about concierge is for the convenience of the breakfast and for the drinks all day long. If we don't do concierge how much is it to buy sodas/water/milk at the hotel? We have 2 boys ages 4 & 5 and we are trying to do this trip as convenient/easy as possible.

Thanks for any help you can give me.
Jess

Other than the 29th itself (Memorial Day), it shouldn't be too packed. Memorial Day (and that whole weekend) will be bad (though I'm planning on being there).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter