GLBTQ Teens (And some straights too!) come on in and chat!

Hullo!
So.. just thought I'd put here that the cutest gay people alive are Christian from project Runway and Danny Noriega from American Idol. XD
Danny_Noriega.jpg

christian_l.jpg

That is all. ^_^

I agree on Danny.
I also absolutely adore, as I've said before, Adamo Ruggiero.
And I've got a thing for Jay Manuel.

I agree on Danny.
I also absolutely adore, as I've said before, Adamo Ruggiero.
And I've got a thing for Jay Manuel.
Usually I think I'd be repulsed by icy white spiky hair, but for some reason...it really works on him. Jay Manuel that is.

It really does.
He's a beauty xD
I don't know why, sometimes he really should look awfully bad and draggy..
But gosh I don't know why, I'm attracted to him.
He owns a small portion of my soul xP

I sometimes do find gay men attractive. I don't know what it is about them...

Maybe the fact of 'You want what you can't get.' Hm.

I don't know either.
Gay men are very attractive.
Gay couples are adorable. I just have this thing for gay men in general. I watch a movie called Mambo Italiano, and it's about a gay couple in an Italian community in Montreal. It was interesting to say the least, and I thought the two gay men together were just amazingly adorable.

?? How do you find gay men adorable? People say that all the time and I don't understand it. :confused3

Most of them really are. I think it's cute to see a gay couple holding hands.
I've seen Gay Day in Ottawa (we just happened to be there) and there were tons of gay men holding hands (and lesbians too) and it was cute.

Some of them are cuter. There is one here who is incredibly hot. I totally wish he was straight.

Haha yeah there's this gay guy in my classes. I've known him for 3 years now. He's so funny, talented, cute, and totally awesome!! I find gay couples adorable too (maybe because I was in a relationship like that?). Has anyone seen RENT? Angel/Collins is SO SO cute. Also, Maureen/Joanne (aka MoJo) is hot ;)

Haha yeah there's this gay guy in my classes. I've known him for 3 years now. He's so funny, talented, cute, and totally awesome!! I find gay couples adorable too (maybe because I was in a relationship like that?). Has anyone seen RENT? Angel/Collins is SO SO cute. Also, Maureen/Joanne (aka MoJo) is hot ;)

YES!!! I LOVE RENT!!!

Okay, I'm alright now.

:lmao:

Anyway....
yeah, Angel and Collins are just so adorable together.
Seriously.

My sister, is like in love with Angel.

I have to say that one of my favorite gay people ever is Alan Cumming. I adore this man. He's not hot, he's not handsome, but he's sexy. There's just this easy confidence that he has in himself and how he looks that attracts me to him. And he's Scottish, so the accent doesn't detract from his awesome level.

AlanCumming.jpg

And short of him, I'm totally in love with Neil Patrick Harris. I've been trying to plan my Christmas WDW trip around when he usually speaks at the Candlelight Processional for YEARS, but he's always a week before or after it seems like.

neil-patrick-harris-275x275.jpg

Yeah. They're my two favorites.

Ironically, they've both played the part of Emcee for the Broadway play "Cabaret"...maybe that has something to do with it? Afterall, it means that they can both sing (I never, ever, tire of listening to Alan sing on stage. I really want to see him live someday).

Hullo!
So.. just thought I'd put here that the cutest gay people alive are Christian from project Runway and Danny Noriega from American Idol. XD
Danny_Noriega.jpg

christian_l.jpg

That is all. ^_^

omg i completely agree i love danny with all my heart and soul i nearly cried when he got voted off

he was on ellen like 2 days ago and i was watching it and it just clicked that it was him and i SCREAMED
it was hysterical

I watched him on Ellen too!!

And uhm.. Jay Manuel is Canadian!!!

YAY!
I <3 him. And his bootyful hairz.

That he is.
I get to watch him on ANTM aaaannnnnd CNTM.
Which makes my life good.

Haha I love Jay too! Miss J. scares me a bit, sometimes, though!! She...he...is a bit odd...what exactly IS Miss J?! Perfect example for these boards :D

Hey guys. This seems like the best place to ask about this, but I found a debate on another forum and wanted to chime in with a rebuttal, but I seem to have hit a wall. I'm not quite sure how to refute this argument, but I know there are some really excellent debaters for this issue here and wonder if y'all could help me a little.

Here's the link. (And another, though I'm wanting more to discuss the second one. This one was written first, btw.)

But this is really bumming me out, 'cause it's on a Star Trek forum-- ST forums are supposed to be a comforting, welcome place and yet there they are, debating horribly for forty plus pages. I don't need that. :(

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter