• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Game: Where in the 'World' photo game

So this:
IMG_0867-1.jpg

Is in a resort. Not WL. Goopy has guessed Poly, if not Poly, (which is a good guess:thumbsup2) is the resort budget, moderate or deluxe?

Mine:
DSC08131-1.jpg

Is in HS. :)

Hollywood & Vine? Not sure if it's actually part of Hollywood & Vine or the Echo Lake Apartments.

Don't recall any signs like this there but I'll take a stab at the Poly? :tink:

Yes it's at the Poly, now what sign has 'hi' in it?

Any guesses on my blue polka dots? :rolleyes1

baseballmickey...see them every day; which is both good and bad! :lmao: Both DD's live within 5 miles of us! :tink:

I have no idea. Maybe in Toontown?

blue polka dots? hmmm... I am thinking it's a window display. But where? I'll guess Main Street USA.

I have no idea. Maybe in Toontown?[/QUOTE]

The sign for the Tahiti building?

Not a window display; not on Main Street; not in Toontown...in fact, not in MK! :rotfl:

Good, quick guess on the Tahiti building...I kept trying to remember the names of the buildings but all I could come up with was ours...Tokelau! :rotfl2: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter