• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Caption Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cruise2010053.jpg

"I sense a disturbance in the Force... There is an evil presence watching us... possibly behind us..."

Cruise2010053.jpg

"Dad, can they do something about the A/C, my Mickey bar is melting and it's hotter than Hade's kitchen in here. Don't believe me? He's over there, ask him yourself!"

Note that the Caption contest is in a new thread. Had an issue with merging "Image below me is" threads and the caption contest got mixed in. Sorry for the trouble, I'm in the process of fixing it but it will take a while as there are a lot of posts to get sorted out.

What's the status of this thread? It looks like it was restored. I don't see the other new thread that was started for this.

What's the status of this thread? It looks like it was restored. I don't see the other new thread that was started for this.

You'll see the total number of pages change as I do some more cleanup in history in this thread but please continue the caption contest here.

Thanks for the votes...Now, here is a picture of my daughter on our recent Disney Cruise that was taken at dinner one night in Animator's Palate!...Let's See what you got for this one!

Cruise2010053.jpg

"Somehow, GoHerd's daughter was so furious, so upset, so down right peeved off at him for taking yet another picture, that she crossed the space/time continuum to mess up the caption contest thread that he would eventually post this picture too."

By the way, thanks rtphokie for cleaning it up. Accidents happen. :thumbsup2

Cruise2010053.jpg

Hey Dad...Listen to this one...(insert sound of a Thundering Herd)...Is that how it's done?

Dad's Reaction... :thumbsup2
Mom's Reaction... :eek: + :mad:
DS's Reaction... :rotfl:
DD's Reaction... princess:

Wow, thank you!

i'm sorry to leave this to almost the last minute...

This photo was taken by the amazing ILuvCrush, and i'm using it with her kind permission...

PaulasGiraffe.jpg

I got one bad haircut and then I get my picture taken and then have it stuck on myspace for the rest of my life---Geez I HATE Mondays!!

Well, now that the temporary thread identity crisis has apparently been cleaned up pretty quickly (apparently DIS moderators don't work for BP -- but they SHOULD)... LET'S VOTE!

"A wafffer theen meent? No, i couldn't possibly. B*gger off, i'm FULL!"

Hey there Sailor, come here often?

"See, Mom... I told you I'd be able to hold it longer than HE could! No one can hold their apple juice like I can. Oh... and thanks for the pull-ups." :goodvibes

Can’t… keep… eyes… open… any longer... I think they slipped me a "Mickey"… Zzzzzzzz…

"Well, my friend, are you ready to do me this service?"

Dad, for the last time, I'm begging you. Please put that big huge lens away. It's embarrassing. Seriously.

"I sense a disturbance in the Force... There is an evil presence watching us... possibly behind us..."

"Dad, can they do something about the A/C, my Mickey bar is melting and it's hotter than Hade's kitchen in here. Don't believe me? He's over there, ask him yourself!"

"One more picture dad, and my leg is ready to kick you in the head!"

Mommmmm....it was the man behind me with the evil eyes that made me order a second ice cream!!!!!

Mr. DeMille, I'm ***burp*** ready for my closeup.

Ugggggg Im so full, instead of unfastning my pants, I had to take them off.

I scream, you scream, we all scream for... DAD! If you sing that one more time, I'm gonna Hurl!

Who are you and why are you taking my picture?

"Somehow, GoHerd's daughter was so furious, so upset, so down right peeved off at him for taking yet another picture, that she crossed the space/time continuum to mess up the caption contest thread that he would eventually post this picture too."

Hey Dad...Listen to this one...(insert sound of a Thundering Herd)...Is that how it's done?

Dad's Reaction... :thumbsup2
Mom's Reaction... :eek: + :mad:
DS's Reaction... :rotfl:
DD's Reaction... princess:

Voting will run through midnight EST Friday (tomorrow) night and I'll determine a winner on Saturday. He/she will have until noon EST Monday to post a new image and get the next round under way.

Votes cast after that deadline will be counted so long as they're cast before I post the results... but procrastinate at your peril... pirate:

Click Here for Game Rules

Remember, you can't win if you don't vote (or if you vote for yourself) -- so DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!!!!!

By the way, thanks rtphokie for cleaning it up. Accidents happen. :thumbsup2

Seconded! :thumbsup2

As tempted as I am by trennr's caption (I'll never read/hear "Thundering Herd" with a straight face again), I have to go with faerieprincess this round. Monty Python quotes -- or derivatives thereof -- trump even fart jokes in my book. :lmao::thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter