Fun At Walmart

mickeysaver

<font color=blue>WINNER of the world's worst limer
Gabby and I had to make a return at Walmart a few nights ago. There was a line of about 4 carts ahead of us. Three of the carts move to the side when a little grandmother type in a shopping scooter rolled up to the counter. Gabby and I were relieved to see that that left only one lady ahead of us. Now, I was trying to be good....really I was. But, I just couldn't contain myself when the items that the granny was returning came out of the bag. The first item was easy enough it was a phone. We were too far away to hear what was wrong with it, but it appeared to be non-functional. The next item is what absolutely floored me. No lie.....granny was returning an open box of sanitary napkins. :eek:

Ok, my mind started racing. I was thinking of many many smart butt things that I would love to say, but I was out in public and Gabby would have killed me. So, I got the giggles really bad. I was trying to be quiet, but I got so overtaken by the laughter that I was red all over my face and ears. I was real close to literally :rotfl2: . I would look up and there would be granny holding one up waving it around and complaining. OMG! :rotfl: Ok, now the woman at the register is even waving one! :lmao: OMG!

Where they missing their wings? :lmao:
Where they just not Super....thanks for asking?!?! :lmao:
Would they Always take them back if they were Always? :teeth:
Did the deodorant in the pads expire? Was that why they were waving them around? Were they trying to sniff the pads? :scratchin

My mind was just boggled. Ultimately, we found out that Walmart will take back open boxes of sanitary pads. So, beware the opened, taped up box on the discount aisle!

Ok, so that is my public service announcement for the day. :teeth: Maggie

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I have returned many things to Wal Mart, but those??? Too funny, thanks for the laugh!

Just another one of many reasons I avoid Walmart!

I'm thinking, what was a "granny" doing with those anyway?

mickeysaver said:
Where they missing their wings? :lmao:
Where they just not Super....thanks for asking?!?! :lmao:
Did the deodorant in the pads expire? Was that why they were waving them around? Were they trying to sniff the pads? :scratchin

I've have just learned more about those things than I have ever wanted to know.

Wings?! I am not sure if I want to ask.

OrlandoMike said:
Just another one of many reasons I avoid Walmart!

I'm thinking, what was a "granny" doing with those anyway?

Maybe she thought they were cheaper then Depends but then weren't up to the task.

It will blow your mind at some of the things you see there
was down in walterboro SC last week.
and we stoped in WM to pick up something and in the parking lot there was a nice car and a Goat in the front seat.
i know i use to have a pet pig but i never took her to the store with me.
To my family yes but never to the store.
What would people think. LOL

OK, TOO MUCH INFO FOR ME! YUCK!

And let me just say I am SO glad I don't shop at WalMart. If Target takes back stuff like that PLEASE keep that info to yourself.

TuppenceABag said:
I've have just learned more about those things than I have ever wanted to know.

Wings?! I am not sure if I want to ask.
I explained this to my b/f 'cause he asked too. Wings are, well, little flaps on the side of the pad that you velcro to the underware, so that the blood stays in one place. At least I think that what it does, I just rip them off. :p

This is a funny, funny question. :rotfl: :rotfl:

I returned a open bag of disposable razors once. I was trying to save money so I went with a cheap bag of razors. They cut up my legs sooooo bad that I returned them for a box of band-aids. :teeth:

iankh said:
I have never been in a Walmart.

Trust me, you are better off!

Am I the only one thinking of the song "If you had wings" :rotfl2:

LMAO!!! This is one of the many reasons why I take items from the back of the shelf! I know, I know, I'm monkish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter