Fuel Prices Where We Live

Reg 87 oct.
Within 68 miles from me-

Anywhere from $2.38 to $2.97 depending on if you are in NW Indiana or the armpit of the midwest aka Chicago, as of a few hours ago.

$2.79 to $2.89 average for diesel around here. I quit buying Speedway after my truck froze up due to some fuel I got in Cinci on the way home in February, they politely told me to go away after I made a claim with them.

Last edited:
Jerks...

Regular back to $1.99 here in MS. Diesel was $2.45.

A few days ago here in Central Alabama we dropped under the $2 per gallon mark. Maybe once we get past the 3-day end-of-summer Labor Day driving weekend, maybe they'll stay under $2 for a while? Bama Ed

20150825_073533[1].jpg

Just wondering what everybody is paying for fuel. So lets see who is going broke the fastest. Diesel $4.65 Gas $3.93

I figured this will give people going on vacation a idea what they will be paying.
We are near Harrisburg, PA. Our prices this morning was $2.43, and if you have the gas station, or grocery partner, you get $0.03 cents off per gallon.

My favorite station was at $1.99 this morning and now it's at $1.97 here in Mobile AL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter