Fuel Prices Where We Live

Nope, still anywhere from 1.95 to 2.03 for unleaded and 2.32 to 2.35 for diesel in NEPA.

I saw 1.399 for unleaded over the weekend here in Central Alabama. That is the lowest around here over time.

Bama Ed

I saw 1.399 for unleaded over the weekend here in Central Alabama. That is the lowest around here over time.

Bama Ed
images

We are struggling to get it down to 1.80 and you are down below 1.40 (okay, just barely...)

I need to get a tanker truck and go fill it up, save it for several years for when the price goes back up. then cash in! :)

images

We are struggling to get it down to 1.80 and you are down below 1.40 (okay, just barely...)

I need to get a tanker truck and go fill it up, save it for several years for when the price goes back up. then cash in! :)

Tanker truck or two !!!

Tanker truck or two !!!
No doubt!

My MIL just told me that they got heating oil for $1.50 a gallon. WOW! Although I no longer use Oil any more for heat (the prices nearing $4.00/gallon were a good incentive) I can't imagine it down that low.

Most stations around here are mid $1.50's cash for regular. I paid $1.489 the other evening.

Diesel $1.59
Unleaded $1.49

Got off road diesel for my tractor at $1.29

Wish, Diesel yesterday here was $2.36. Ours would be around that without the state gas tax.

In mississippi if found with off road running in vehicle it's a $1000 plus taxes for every gallon of capacity.

Last edited:
Purchased Diesel after the trip was 2.29 per gal, now up to 2.49 per gal at local Flying J. Had a Dr appt yesterday saw a little Sunoco station had Diesel for 2.17 a gallon, shame it is an hour from my home.

Gas is at 2.19 here and diesel is up to 2.54. Been creeping up ever since we returned from our trip.

We are at 2.19 too. The funny thing is is that almost all of the gas stations in our area ALL went to 2.19 on the same day. As if it was coordinated. I hate that the price came down by pennies but shoots up by dimes.

Oh well... .Life goes on I suppose.

So I paid the all time lowest in years over in Biloxi MS. It was $ 137/9 gal reg unl. That was Feb 14 just before this recent spike. We hit a high of $1.83/9 and now it's dropping again. Today it's $ 1.75/9 at some places here in Mobile AL. Hoping it drops fast before our trip to the Fort next Friday.

Well our low prices didn't last too long. We are at $1.89 for unleaded and $1.99 for diesel. I guess I shouldn't complain since they are still under $2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!