FREE New 20 page Brochure about DVC & Resales!

I'm noticiong that some of the timeshares end sooner than others, that should effect the amount you pay for your points at different home resorts is there some type of formula to take this all into consideration or am I overthinking this.

I was wondering the same thing! There is obviously a financial advantage for buying resale (ie: points are cheaper) - but the contracts end sooner. I don't know how to put a dollar value on the extra years you are eligible for by buying direct from Disney. I was just thinking a formula would be great but I haven't found one yet. I'm still looking.... :goodvibes

I was wondering the same thing! There is obviously a financial advantage for buying resale (ie: points are cheaper) - but the contracts end sooner.

just FYI in case there is any confusion, the contracts end at the same time whether you buy direct or resale.

AKV (not yet available resale but will be soon): 2057
SSR: 2054
all others (sometimes available to buy directly from DVC if you inquire): 2042

edited to add: this has slightly changed - DVC is now offering an extended OKW through 2057 if purchased directly, while most resales will still end in 2042 unless otherwise stated. this is currently only true for OKW.

So essentially the discount is built in everyone's contract (in a group), ends at the same time?

We have been to WDW 12 of the last 17 years-with no stop in sight. Wondering if DVC is what we need/want or another type of timeshare.

Hi. I'm just wondering if the annual dues are due all at once per year or do they allow you to spread the payments out ie: monthly or quarterly?
Thanks. :)

Hi. I'm just wondering if the annual dues are due all at once per year or do they allow you to spread the payments out ie: monthly or quarterly?
Thanks. :)

typically due all in january, payable by cc or checking account, or else you can pay monthly by checking account only.

I'm 'on the edge' of buying a resale, but want as much info as I can get about it. To be honest, I'm a bit concerned about what differences there might be *after the sale* between buying resale and buying direct from Disney.

Hello,
I became a DVC member 4 years ago through the Time Share Store. There is absolutely no difference in treatment or privileges between us and someone who bought from Disney. Disney even calls or mails about special "add points" offers, and I have an assigned Disney cast member agent if I have questions. The Timeshare Store is superb. I recommend contacting Jason
Erpelding, he's experienced, knowledgable and professional. (They all are.)

I hope that this would be the correct place to put this. Someone a few posts back mentioned closing costs. I hadn't thought of this, and was wondering if closing costs are on Resales only or also on buying direct from Disney? Any thoughts would be great, thanks.

if you buy directly from disney, you will also pay closing costs...although i believe they are about half as much as resale closing costs. (OTOH, if you already own a DVC contract, i don't believe members are charged closing costs if they "add-on" another contract directly through disney.)

Maybe a better question would have been: How long does it take for someone to actually acknowledge an email or a post?

Can anyine give me a edtimate of how much it would cost to buy into AKV or OKW or SSR anyone please and i would like to do this annymously s i dont annoy my dh abiut this so i dont want to get any mail on this this

You can find a 50 point AKV contract here:

http://www.**********.com/DVC_to_BUY/page_1924721.html

You do not have to but the min.(160 points) through disney to become a member.

I am Jason from The Timeshare Store, Inc . Thomas Yeary wanted me to let everyone know that we have a new brochure. :cool1:

If you send an e-mail to sales@dvcstore.com with your name and address we can get one out in the mail to you or e-mailed to you.

I hope everyone has a great Mother's Day Weekend!!!! :goodvibes

Im a little scared of a company that has this much trouble figuring out how to convert a 20 page document to PDF! About a 5 minute job.... :-)

I just have to say that the TSS brochure is very well done. It explains everything and contains alot of useful information.

I received mine via email within 1 hour of my request and by mail within 4 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter