FREE New 20 page Brochure about DVC & Resales!

T.E. Yeary

The Timeshare Store, Inc
Call or E-Mail to receive our newest brochure for an in-depth look at the Disney Vacation Club and the Resale Market. Very informative for those that want to learn all about the options available to them. This will help answer the many questions that come to mind when considering a DVC purchase or sale in the secondary marketplace.

E-Mail--- sales@dvcstore.com

Call--- 1-877-DVC-Resales US & Canada

Other Areas--- 407-239-8899

Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm EST
Sat 9am to 6pm
Sun 10am to 6pm

Thomas E. Yeary(Tom)
Owner/Broker
The Timeshare Store, Inc.
www.dvc-resales.com

I'm 'on the edge' of buying a resale, but want as much info as I can get about it. To be honest, I'm a bit concerned about what differences there might be *after the sale* between buying resale and buying direct from Disney.

Call the store and they can explain as well as send material concerning how the DVC program works.

Thanks,
Tom & Staff

Call: 1-877-DVC-Resales US or Canada
407-239-8899 Outside US or Canada

E-Mail: Sales@DVCStore.com

As some of you might notice, we've added new numbers and e-mails to make it easier to remember. The other numbers and e-mails are still working numbers.

disney momma said:
i'm clueless! can someone please explain how dvc works and what is the approximate cost? thanks :)

I found the general information on the Disney DVC website- along with speaking to a rep to be the best place to start, then compare and evaluate the difference between that and resells.

Our newest Brochure with our DISboard members photos came in this week. Let us know if you'd like one and we'll zip it out to you!

Happy Vacationing,
Tom & Staff :rockband: :dancer: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Hi Tom, received your latest brochure in the mail today. Looks great, you and your staff did a great job on the publication. Sad to not see my agents picture though. Does Christie no longer work for you? TIA

Kristie had some health issues and felt that she needed a leave of absence to concentrate on getting better. She will be sorely missed. Thank you for asking. I'll pass it on to her.

I am so happy that you like the brochure. We will be having the DIS'ers send in more photos after the first of the year so it should continue to get even better over time.

Best wishes,
Tom :sunny:

Yes, we do send our brochures to the UK. Just send an e-mail or call with your address and it will be on it's way to you!

Thanks,
Tom:thumbsup2

No difference.

Disney treats you as a new purchaser whether your purchase from them or from resale.

One of the main differences, of course, is that buying from Disney means that you have to buy from their present stock; i.e. Saratoga Springs or Animal Kingdom. Buying resale means that you can purchase as a home resort any of the resorts out there.

I'm a DVC nut and have also gone the way of resale (both selling as well as buying) a couple of times each (two sales: Beach Club & Saratoga Springs; three purchases: Boardwalk Villas.)

If you want to hear what my experience was like instead of hearing it from a sales rep at a timeshare resale, I'll be more than happy to let you know. You can email me at mike@dvcdisneyandme.com

However, I will also go on the record here as saying that I have done all my resale selling and purchasing with The Timeshare Store and they were and are top notch. Very professional, proficient, and downright courteous. And I'm not being paid to say that! :)

I'm noticiong that some of the timeshares end sooner than others, that should effect the amount you pay for your points at different home resorts is there some type of formula to take this all into consideration or am I overthinking this.

Does the brochure explain renting a DVC? My husband and I are looking into this but are very confused as how to go about this. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Does the brochure explain renting a DVC? My husband and I are looking into this but are very confused as how to go about this. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

no - the brochure won't help there.

start with this thread (probably best to skip down to "A Word to the Wise") and search for [dvc rent] for other threads about renting.

it's not as simple as some make it sound...there's some risk involved and cancellation can be more difficult. i lucked into a rental at the last minute last year but decided it was easier to buy my own contract...so i called TTS for a brochure...

Can anyine give me a edtimate of how much it would cost to buy into AKV or OKW or SSR anyone please and i would like to do this annymously s i dont annoy my dh abiut this so i dont want to get any mail on this this

Can anyine give me a edtimate of how much it would cost to buy into AKV or OKW or SSR anyone please and i would like to do this annymously s i dont annoy my dh abiut this so i dont want to get any mail on this this

look through the resale listings (link above) and figure closing costs of $325-500, depending on the size of the contract.

you may want to start with the link for DVC point charts, so you can figure out approximately how many points you need.

a 25 point resale contract for BWV would cost about $2500 inlcuding closing costs (plus recurring annual maintenance fees paid to disney of $120.) that won't get you much, though, unless you only need a small studio room for weeknights every 2 or 3 years...

a 150 pt resale contract for OKW would cost around $12,000 (with annual MFs of $660) depending on whether the contract was stripped or had points available from the previous year.

AKV is pretty much available only from disney, so you'd have to start with 160 points at around $15,000+.

scan through the threads here and learn more about DVC before you consider buying.

edited to add: if you're out west, you may want to wait till DVC offers a DL DVC resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter