Free Dining, Who Got It, and What Did You Get?

aubriee

<font color=brown><marquee>Chocolate always makes
Thought I'd start a thread to see who was able to get Free Dining, where they were able to get it, whether they got the DDP or the DxDDP, for how many people, and how much. Thought nonVISA holders, who are not able to book until Thursday might want an idea of what's available.

Personally we're hoping for the DxDDP at PORS for three adults. I'll post what we get. Anyone else?

We are hoping for DDP for 9 people (4 adults, 4 kids and one infant) and are hoping for 2 rooms at WL (woods view or coutyard view), if not we have 3 other choices that include.....2 rooms at AKL, 2 FW cabins, or 2 rooms at POR or any other Moderate. We are trying for 5 nights/6 days package.

Good Luck everyone! I hope we all get our 1st choice! ;)

I'm here!! I'm up and I'm ready!!!!. I'm listing grades in my grade book while I wait. We're trying for AKL 6 days. What's everyone looking to book?

I'm currently booked at AS Mu, and I'm hoping to stay there but will move to any value to get free dining.

I woke up at 3:45 and was afraid to go back to sleep. I kept checking to make sure my alarm clock was set on a.m. and not p.m. :scared: .

I do that a lot. (worry about if my alarm is on pm or am. ) Glad you made it here with the rest of us. ;)

I'm here too! :) I am so psyched! I'm currently booked at CBR with 40% off, but I'm trying today to switch to POP with free dining.

Don't tell me SIL, but I'm secretly hoping they'll say, "Sorry, but there is no availability at POP, but you can stay at CBR and receive free dining." LOL

I'm here...in the midwest and hope I can do this quick and get back to bed before my kids are up and ready to go for the day!

We're currently booked at POP w/ 40% off, and are just trying to add free dining. we'll go no matter what, though!!

Waiting to book a trip as a suprise for my parents annivarsary. Good luck everyone.
I am on hold now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter