FREAP CHAT Part 2 ~ Everyone Welcome to our new digs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madd, can you put a symbol out in the margin so I can find this thread easier? I ate all the breadcrumbs on the way over so I am having trouble tracking. :blush:

:confused3 a symbol in the margin???

You can find us easily- do you even you the User CP option above, to the left of your screen- it will bring up all the threads you are subscribed to.

But if you tell me what the symbol is, I will do that-

I MIGHT know what you mean- like a little smiley face near the title???

I put a little "exclamation point" symbol near the title- I think that is what you wanted- checked out my first post and the reason I edited it:rotfl2:

How's your knee feeling this morning- and how about the rest of the freaps? Kellie?

I put a little "exclamation point" symbol near the title- I think that is what you wanted- checked out my first post and the reason I edited it:rotfl2:

How's your knee feeling this morning- and how about the rest of the freaps? Kellie?
Thanks for the yellow flag....that's exactly what I meant. Hey, I am half blind and lazy....I need special attention.

DH is ready to run from the house screaming, I think. Last night, I bent my knee and just pushed off with both legs to get up from a seated position and now my knee is swelling and it hurts to walk or stand on it! :headache: I had been having no pain at all but now the pain is almost unbearable. DH thinks I just have swelling and fluid in there that may have irritated the muscles and tissues and the swelling and pain will subside. If it doesn't by tomorrow, I am going to have to call them and probably hobble in there and have them take a look at it.

How could anyone be such a dufus as to forget not to bend a knee because there is no pain!? I have all kinds of bandages wrapped around the darn thing and the most irritating tight stretch stocking on.....only I could screw this up! :mad:

As a side note, having to use crutches, I have 'found' abs I haven't felt in 20 years! Who would have thought they were still waaaaay down in there somewhere!??

Well for goodness sakes....leave for a few days and look at all that happens! Everyone jumps ship! But I'm back and I'm here and I brought a sleeping bag cause I'm not that picky when it comes to getting away from my hubby and kids! If I trully could take a break I'd go sleep on a sidewalk! And lord knows I've pee'd outside many a time before! :lmao:

Did you by chance get me any booze? I need a stiff drink really bad.

I can't think of the right words to say here. I will keep you in my prayers. :hug: maybe a little bit of pixiedust will help pixiedust: I am truly sorry that the news wasn't better.

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Well for goodness sakes....leave for a few days and look at all that happens! Everyone jumps ship! But I'm back and I'm here and I brought a sleeping bag cause I'm not that picky when it comes to getting away from my hubby and kids! If I trully could take a break I'd go sleep on a sidewalk! And lord knows I've pee'd outside many a time before! :lmao:

What she said...I have definately slept in a sleeping bag AND peed outside too many times to count. I have become rather fond of hot running water, though.:lmao:

Kellie, I'm so sorry to hear that things are worse than you had hoped. Here's a virtual hug :hug: and some pixie dustpixiedust: . Look at the bright side, at least your "hoo hoo" isn't fried!:lmao:

Madd Hope your back is feeling better Its been a while since if seen any new Jessica can you help out Thanx

I go to work and you guys not only abandon the old thread but you've already made a mess in the new house and are on page 3 by the time I get home.....I am NOT cleaning this mess up

tantrumsmiley.gif

a tantrum smiley..that will DEFINITELY come in handy..thank you!

Madd Hope your back is feeling better Its been a while since if seen any new Jessica can you help out Thanx

I hate to say this....well, no really I don't, but you need to search and post your own Jessica if you want her! Madd had enough to do keeping JD at our disposal! (And healing her back/legs/V-jayjay, etc....) :lmao:

Do you want the growing pregnant Jessica or Pre-baby Jessica :confused3 We posted some treats for you guys on Valentines Day :love:

Hey everyone,
Susan you need to rest not hurt yourself more. Unless you are trying to get DH to run screaming from the house.:lmao:

I am home from work. My boss decided I needed to go home. I am not sure why:confused3 It might be when he walked up to me to let me know our morning meeting was going to start an hour late I burst into tears.:lmao: So after I had myself a good cry I went to buy a pair of shoes at marshalls and came home.
I will be at the DRs Friday. They have a whole bunch of test set up for me. They are starting at noon and the last test is a form of a MRI that is not till 8pm. WTH is that. I sure hope someone is planing on bring me my Dunkin Donuts coffee. That will be the only way I behave for that long. :lmao: DH says it is because I am a coffee tramp:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Hey everyone,
Susan you need to rest not hurt yourself more. Unless you are trying to get DH to run screaming from the house.:lmao:

I am home from work. My boss decided I needed to go home. I am not sure why:confused3 It might be when he walked up to me to let me know our morning meeting was going to start an hour late I burst into tears.:lmao: So after I had myself a good cry I went to buy a pair of shoes at marshalls and came home.
I will be at the DRs Friday. They have a whole bunch of test set up for me. They are starting at noon and the last test is a form of a MRI that is not till 8pm. WTH is that. I sure hope someone is planing on bring me my Dunkin Donuts coffee. That will be the only way I behave for that long. :lmao: DH says it is because I am a coffee tramp:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Can you imaging this- sorry Kellie- no food or drinks for the test! This will be you
tantrumsmiley.gif

I hope you are home and resting- well, with your new shoes on of course!- I can picture you in your toasty flannel PJs and your pretty new shoes!:lmao: That would be me! And not only that, I would be sitting on the sofa, staring at them and asking DH if he thinks their purty!:rotfl2: I torture the poor guy! Not sure why he shakes his head so much.......:confused3

WHATEVER makes you happy girl!:hug:

DH is ready to run from the house screaming, I think. Last night, I bent my knee and just pushed off with both legs to get up from a seated position and now my knee is swelling and it hurts to walk or stand on it! :headache:

WHAT are you doing!?:scared1: I hope it feels better tomorrow! Well, glad to hear that you WEREN'T :rolleyes: in pain!:sad2:

I am convinced my back and leg feel better when I move around- everyone keeps telling me to rest- however, when I move around I feel much better-

It stinks I have to sit all day at my desk- b/c then I get all jacked up and stuff! I feel like I am 95 when I get up from my chair. Monday I had off and ran errands and had lunch with my friend- I got around a little slower than usual but I still felt better moving around......

And today- I had my Gyn appt- and felt better getting around. I am in pain right now at my desk.

The Gyn is sending me for an ultrasound for the cyst- he does not seemed concerned- I also aske dif he thinks my back pain could be from the cyst and my fibroids- I brought my MRI report along so that he can actually see the back problem- he said absolutely not- they are not causing my back pain. So that is good. I guess.

I hate to say this....well, no really I don't, but you need to search and post your own Jessica if you want her! Madd had enough to do keeping JD at our disposal! (And healing her back/legs/V-jayjay, etc....) :lmao:

awwww- thanks for sticking up for me! But we have to take care of our boys- meaps- I don't like that word, I like boys, I call all the guys in life boys. The Boys.

I will give Baker a pic- maybe he is having some problems too, like, us but does not want to come here and spill his guts to us:lmao: Maybe we scare him:rotfl2:

I will choose a non-prego one......boy- I hope your body pops back to this after the kid!:lmao:

jessica-alba-image-7.jpg

WHAT are you doing!?:scared1: I hope it feels better tomorrow! Well, glad to hear that you WEREN'T :rolleyes: in pain!:sad2:

I am convinced my back and leg feel better when I move around- everyone keeps telling me to rest- however, when I move around I feel much better-

It stinks I have to sit all day at my desk- b/c then I get all jacked up and stuff! I feel like I am 95 when I get up from my chair. Monday I had off and ran errands and had lunch with my friend- I got around a little slower than usual but I still felt better moving around......

And today- I had my Gyn appt- and felt better getting around. I am in pain right now at my desk.

The Gyn is sending me for an ultrasound for the cyst- he does not seemed concerned- I also aske dif he thinks my back pain could be from the cyst and my fibroids- I brought my MRI report along so that he can actually see the back problem- he said absolutely not- they are not causing my back pain. So that is good. I guess.

well it is good that DR is not concerned about the cyst. I can see you know just wiping out you MRI report and telling him read this now.:lmao: I guess it is good for you that the cyst is not causing your back pain but kinda stinks also since you are still trying to find out what it is all about.
Have you heard from the dr to find out if you have been choosen to be seen by them? Wow for some reason that just sounds strange to have to hope to be choosen as a needy case. Well if you feel a need to be touched and groped come on to Boston and I have a group of DRs that seem to think I am needy.
Yes I am sitting here with my new shoes on. But I have a baggy sweats and one of Johns shirts on. They are like a dress on me. John is 6 feet 4 and I am 4feet 11and half inches.:rotfl2: We are the odd couple standing in the back:lmao:

well it is good that DR is not concerned about the cyst. I can see you know just wiping out you MRI report and telling him read this now.:lmao: I guess it is good for you that the cyst is not causing your back pain but kinda stinks also since you are still trying to find out what it is all about.
Have you heard from the dr to find out if you have been choosen to be seen by them? Wow for some reason that just sounds strange to have to hope to be choosen as a needy case. Well if you feel a need to be touched and groped come on to Boston and I have a group of DRs that seem to think I am needy.
Yes I am sitting here with my new shoes on. But I have a baggy sweats and one of Johns shirts on. They are like a dress on me. John is 6 feet 4 and I am 4feet 11and half inches.:rotfl2: We are the odd couple standing in the back:lmao:

Baggy sweats and a big T will do!:thumbsup2

NO! The Ortho has NOT called me back! It was supposed to be yesterday after 2- I called today and I had to leave a msg for the docs PA- I said look, either way- let me know so I can get on the ball with finding another Ortho if you can't see me!

So- I did a bit more research found another Ortho- called and no- he only sees pts who need surgery- she tried to "match" me up with another Ortho from their practice. I am on the phone with the dingbat for 15 miutes giving her info. She asks me which office I would like to be seen in, I tell her and she does, ohhhh- well, we don't have an appt open until APRIL!:scared1: I said I AM IN PAIN NOWWWW! She said well if you do not mind traveling we have an appt in our other office- Ok, when, END OF MARCH! I hung up on her! You THINK she would have ckd appts BEFORE taking all of my info?

I have come to the conclusion I hate docs offices and I am going to sit here in pain and it will someday go away!:mad:

I have to go to work in a bit and.....I DON"T WANNA!!!!! I know this is only more proof that I am old and somewhat senile but does anyone remember the song "Please Mr. Custer"?:rotfl2:

Please Mr. Custer
I don't wanna go
Listen Mr. Custer
Please don't make me go....

I won't impress you with the rest of the very politically incorrect lyrics but that song goes through my mind every time I have to go to work.:sad2: Boy, they sure don't make songs like that anymore.:lmao:

SHOES! SHOES! GLORIOUS SHOES! They always make me feel better! We should have thought of that earlier! Forget about ice, heat, pills, smudging....We should have just gone shoe shopping! Insert shoe wearing smilie here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter