Fox Car Rental

Tys Nanny

Earning My Ears
I’m looking at car rental rates in Orlando for August. Through Kayak, I’ve seen a minivan rate for Fox Car Rentals that is just about half of the rate for Alamo through Costco. That much of a difference makes me suspicious. I’d hate to get to the airport and find they don’t have the size car we rented or have problems with it on the road.

Has anyone used Fox and would you recommend them?

TIA.

Do yourself a favor, read the reviews. There are a lot of hidden costs, overcharging and long lines. Some people have reported holds on their credits cards from $500 to $1,000. Their customer service is almost non-existent. I travel a lot to Orlando, and I had never heard of them.

Thanks for the suggestion. I had done one search, and the reviews were uniformly good. At your suggestion, I checked Trip Advisor and Yelp, and they were mostly very bad. Flying is enough of a hassle; we don’t need to have a difficult car rental experience to start our vacation.

Thanks again for taking the time to answer.

Stay away unless u want to deal with shuttle, phone calls and waiting. Its cheaper because its offsite. U will have to get off plane, get luggage, call for shuttle, wait 30-45min, load luggage on shuttle, drive to car rental lot, drag luggage off shuttle, wait in line to rent car, argue over all the additional charges, get car, pack in ur luggage and then repeat the whole process when u return car. Plus u have to give yourself an extra 2hr just to return car and get to airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter