Fort Preferred Rental Vendor

Fundytrail

Our 1988 Ticket
Did any notice that Kissimmee Orlando RV Rental recently posted on Facebook as a Preferred Fort Wilderness Vendor.

The WDW website does not have them listed as an official vendor.

Who "preferred" them?

Their own customers?

Most vendors who do a decent job (and there are probably several that serve Fort guests) can make the same claim that "their customers" PREFER them. A simple quick survey after a rental can confirm that.

Denise is right - I prefer my cooking but that doesn't mean I'm a chef in a restaurant.

More FakeBook marketing claims. Be cautious, @Fundytrail

Bama Ed

Last edited:

We saw this vendor in and around the Fort several times a few weeks ago, FWIW. Delivered the travel trailer to the site next to us.

I agree more claims that just are not true, all the other companies know that Meechams is the only approved Fort vendor. They are just trying to get customers in a very sneaky way. If I were to or have friends rent a camper at the Fort Meechams is the only company I would use. This comes from past experiences with the owners. Not affiliated in any way just from great customer service and really caring about their customers.

I agree more claims that just are not true, all the other companies know that Meechams is the only approved Fort vendor. They are just trying to get customers in a very sneaky way. If I were to or have friends rent a camper at the Fort Meechams is the only company I would use. This comes from past experiences with the owners. Not affiliated in any way just from great customer service and really caring about their customers.

A couple of years ago we rented through a vendor not Meechams. It was not a good experience and took quite a long time to remedy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter