Follow Me! I Will Lead Us Into Battle! A Thanksgiving 2013 TR *COMPLETE*

Thank you for reading along, Rob! Your TRs are what inspired me to write one of my own and you have been so encouraging and awesome through both of mine. I can't thank you enough.

Courtney, that is just the sweetest thing. :sad: You seriously made my day. And believe me, I LOVE your reports to death. :goodvibes You were there way back on my first TR when I had no clue what I was doing, and the very first post on my current one. So, :thanks: for being so encouraging and awesome!! :goodvibes

Courtney, that is just the sweetest thing. :sad: You seriously made my day. And believe me, I LOVE your reports to death. :goodvibes You were there way back on my first TR when I had no clue what I was doing, and the very first post on my current one. So, :thanks: for being so encouraging and awesome!! :goodvibes

:hug: DISboards friendships just rule! We will have a DISmeet one day, I'm sure of it!

Hi Courtney! I'm so glad you have another trip coming up, because I will miss reading your TR! :( You did a great job - thank you for sharing with us; I especially loved reading about and seeing all the pictures of the Christmas party. :goodvibes

Courtney, I'm so sorry I didn't make it here until your report was already over. But I have to say, it was quite a treat to get to read all about your trip all at once! Every time I reached the end of an update, I was like oh no! Until I realized there were more!

I'm glad you guys had a magical time. You packed so much in to a short trip! I was a little wary of MVMCP for a while because everyone says so many things about the Halloween parties being better but I really know now that I need to go one day! I love Christmas and I NEED to make it to Disney in the Christmas season! :santa:

I can't wait to hear about your sister's sweet 16 trip! :goodvibes

Hi Courtney! I'm so glad you have another trip coming up, because I will miss reading your TR! :( You did a great job - thank you for sharing with us; I especially loved reading about and seeing all the pictures of the Christmas party. :goodvibes

Thank you so much for reading along and commenting, Roni! It's been great getting to know you and Willow through the DIS, and I'll be back in the world in 27 days so a new TR is coming!!

Courtney, I'm so sorry I didn't make it here until your report was already over. But I have to say, it was quite a treat to get to read all about your trip all at once! Every time I reached the end of an update, I was like oh no! Until I realized there were more!

I'm glad you guys had a magical time. You packed so much in to a short trip! I was a little wary of MVMCP for a while because everyone says so many things about the Halloween parties being better but I really know now that I need to go one day! I love Christmas and I NEED to make it to Disney in the Christmas season! :santa:

I can't wait to hear about your sister's sweet 16 trip! :goodvibes

Aw, don't even worry about it, Courtney. I am super behind on yours but I will catch up soon!

We really did get a lot done. I've heard the same things about the Halloween party, but personally I love Christmas so much more than Halloween so I knew I would enjoy the party no matter what. It was an absolutely beautiful time to go and MVMCP was the best part, so I would definitely recommend it if you can get down there then!!

Awww, the fireworks!

Leaving after short trips really are the worst. It breaks my heart more to leave those trips than it does for long ones. Go figure.

Wait...you didn't have a single churro! The shame!!!! :rotfl2:

I always stay in the TR section and I completely and utterly avoid the other sections. I really can't stand the drama.

I can't wait for your next TR!

Awww, the fireworks!

Leaving after short trips really are the worst. It breaks my heart more to leave those trips than it does for long ones. Go figure.

Wait...you didn't have a single churro! The shame!!!! :rotfl2:

I always stay in the TR section and I completely and utterly avoid the other sections. I really can't stand the drama.

I can't wait for your next TR!

The fireworks were SO fun. You know how it is.

For real! After long trips I'm sad to leave Disney but also okay because I've done so much and I get to go back to my own bed after a long time away. Not the case when you're only there for a few days.

UGH I know! I'll be double fisting churros on this next trip to make up for it.

I relate to that completely. I like checking out the other sections every now and then but for the most part I see drama and run away!

Thank you SO much for reading and commenting along, Dani!!

PTR Post #3: MagicBands

Guess who's baaaaack....

Yep, I said goodbye too soon. Our MagicBands came in the mail on Monday! (Also, my phone automatically capitalizes MagicBands. You know you're a Disney addict when...)

I saw so many amazing decorated MagicBands on the DisBoards and Pinterest and decided I would try my hand at it! My mom picked up some temporary tattoos for me and I busted out my nail polish and gemstones to decorate.

I had three MagicBands to decorate: one from November, one for my AP, and one for July. They're all linked to the same account so I figure I'll switch them up depending on my outfit.

What I did was two coats of clear nail polish, then white nail polish under the temporary tattoos, and regular nail polish on the Mickey heads. I applied the temp tattoos just like applying them to skin, with a wet paper towel.

This is the first one I did. Jasmine loves jewels so I figured I'd bling this one out.

14215493470_e4f89cf24d_c.jpg

I wasn't thrilled with how Rapunzel came out, but I LOVE the Belle tattoo on this one!

14422256533_1dc6f2013e_c.jpg

And this one is my masterpiece. You can see that I gradually got better at applying the tattoos.

14400740632_55ab905102_c.jpg

These are definitely not as clean as some of the other ones I've seen but considering I am not very artistic or crafty, I think they came out pretty well! I love them and I'm excited to show them off in the parks in just 24 days!!!

They look awesome!!!! Courtney's Craft Corner was in full swing around here. You might have to do one of mine. I used to think it was kind of ridiculous for Disney to keep sending more bands - but now I think it's nice to have a few choices.

Next update may have to be the matching t-shirts for the Super Sweet 16 whenever Uncle Dave gets them done.

Will we be waiting Wishes four weeks from now?

OK, that's cool that you have THREE bands all linked. A girl needs to coordinate after all.

I was just recently turned on to the option of temp tattoos for the bands. I LOVE THAT!!! I am totally doing that.

I love how yours turned out. It makes me want to do one RIGHT NOW!

... And it's getting close... :cake: :hyper:

They look awesome!!!! Courtney's Craft Corner was in full swing around here. You might have to do one of mine. I used to think it was kind of ridiculous for Disney to keep sending more bands - but now I think it's nice to have a few choices.

Next update may have to be the matching t-shirts for the Super Sweet 16 whenever Uncle Dave gets them done.

Will we be waiting Wishes four weeks from now?

Thanks Mom!! I am so excited to see those matching shirts. It's going to be so fun.

20 DAYS!!!!

Love the MagicBands! You did a great job! :)

Thank you!! :goodvibes

OK, that's cool that you have THREE bands all linked. A girl needs to coordinate after all.

I was just recently turned on to the option of temp tattoos for the bands. I LOVE THAT!!! I am totally doing that.

I love how yours turned out. It makes me want to do one RIGHT NOW!

... And it's getting close... :cake: :hyper:

The temporary tattoos were an awesome choice! I loved a lot of the painting people have done, but I'm not an artist so I didn't want to paint them myself. So the temp tattoos came out great.

Thank you so much Rob!! I am 20 days out now! Eeeeep!!!

After being too busy for a while I finally got all caught up!!

All I can think about how is how Massachusetts is fully of berries! I love that!!

Thanks for a great Christmas report! I would of been bawling my eyes the whole time I was there! Someday I'll make it for Christmas time!

Wow Courtney! I think your MagicBands look amazing!!! I will definitely have to remember these ideas for our first MagicBand trip next year. :woohoo:

After being too busy for a while I finally got all caught up!!

All I can think about how is how Massachusetts is fully of berries! I love that!!

Thanks for a great Christmas report! I would of been bawling my eyes the whole time I was there! Someday I'll make it for Christmas time!

Thank you so much for reading along, Maddie! :goodvibes

Snow was SO much fun. She must have some friends from Massachusetts!

I really hope you can go to Disney for Christmas. It's so unbelievably magical.

Wow Courtney! I think your MagicBands look amazing!!! I will definitely have to remember these ideas for our first MagicBand trip next year. :woohoo:

Thank you so much, Roni! With how creative you are, I bet you will come up with some amazing ones!

I loved reading this! Thank you so much for sharing! We are planning our first trip for March 2016 and this gave us so many ideas. My son especially wants to try that m&m brownie/cupcake. His mouth dropped to the floor when I showed him! :rotfl2:

I loved reading this! Thank you so much for sharing! We are planning our first trip for March 2016 and this gave us so many ideas. My son especially wants to try that m&m brownie/cupcake. His mouth dropped to the floor when I showed him! :rotfl2:

Thank you so much for reading!!! You guys are going to have an absolute blast, and I hope your son enjoys the M&M brownie! :goodvibes

Thank you so much for reading!!! You guys are going to have an absolute blast, and I hope your son enjoys the M&M brownie! :goodvibes

Thanks so much! I think I might try to recreate it in some vicinity for Valentine's Day! He's such a Disney fanatic just like me. Two of Christmas gifts were broken - boo!!! - and I told him he could exchange them for anything he wanted and he chose Disney DVD's. :) (Fantasia, Muppets and Lilo and Stitch)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter