Flying Fish with toddler

I am fully aware of the standards expected at signature restaurants. We changed due to a member of our party preferring the Jiko menu over FF. I am not new to the realm of Disney but this will be our first time traveling there with our daughter thus is why I asked my original question.

My almost 2 year old went to Tiffins....and they let her sleep in the stroller through the entire meal. Definitely pack snacks to keep her happy as I swear the food never comes fast enough when you need it.

When my kids were little I would take them anywhere including nice restaurants. HOWEVER, I was always prepared to leave if necessary. Either take them outside for a break or cut the whole meal short if it was bad enough.

My almost 2 year old went to Tiffins....and they let her sleep in the stroller through the entire meal. Definitely pack snacks to keep her happy as I swear the food never comes fast enough when you need it.

Thank you. As it is we have a 'restaurant bag' full of little trinkets and items she never sees or plays with unless we are out. Keeps her pretty entertained for a bit. But you are totally right about food not coming quick enough when you need it haha.

Thank you. As it is we have a 'restaurant bag' full of little trinkets and items she never sees or plays with unless we are out. Keeps her pretty entertained for a bit. But you are totally right about food not coming quick enough when you need it haha.
According to my parents, as long as I had crackers I was happy lol.

We Four adults ate there in Dec 2017....FF has certainly gotton more upscale....lovely and our steaks were the best...we have taken our grand kids to many places to eat in Disney...they are now all adults...
I might not take a toddler to FF..just my own opinion...
The last time we ate at Narcossee's a toddler in an stroller screamed and cried for a long time...was that the child's fault? Heck no..the dad should have gotton off his butt and taken her out...Sadly he did nothing to comfort her...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter