Find your 2017 Wonder Cruise Meet LINK here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello!
Would you please add my 5-night 5/17/17 San Diego to Vancouver Repo thread to the meet up links. I am having a difficult time trying to copy the link for you. I'm totally doing something wrong. Sorry!! Also, I noticed there is an incorrect date for this cruise listed with all of the other Wonder meetup links. It's listed as 5/18/17 but it's really the 5/17/17 Wonder cruise. I'm sorry for the inconvenience I'm causing you! Disney Wonder 5/17/17 San Diego to Vancouver

Last edited:
Hello!
Would you please add my 5-night 5/17/17 San Diego to Vancouver Repo thread to the meet up links. I am having a difficult time trying to copy the link for you. I'm totally doing something wrong. Sorry!! Also, I noticed there is an incorrect date for this cruise listed with all of the other Wonder meetup links. It's listed as 5/18/17 but it's really the 5/17/17 Wonder cruise. I'm sorry for the inconvenience I'm causing you! Disney Wonder 5/17/17 San Diego to Vancouver

Not an inconvenience at all..! You did it the prettier more complicated way that totally works too! I've added it to the first post! :)

Not an inconvenience at all..! You did it the prettier more complicated way that totally works too! I've added it to the first post! :)
Well - that's typical for me. If there's a short cut to be found, I will typically take the long way around looking for that short route! lol
Thanks for acting on it so fast! :)

Added~! I'm going on my 3 night Baja in a couple weeks - I wish it were a 5-Night! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter