Favorite Restaurant between BC and DHS

blam84

Earning My Ears
We have an evening planned in DHS and want to grab dinner "on our way." What is your favorite restaurant that would be easy to get to from BC, and then from the restaurant to DHS?

Beaches & Cream is fun but can be difficult to get into. Il Mulino at the Swan is also consistently good.

Editing to add: Rosa Mexicana or Blue Zoo at the Dolphin (I’m personally not a fan of either but my entire family loves both so I guess it’s me 🤣)

Last edited:
I loved all our meals at trattoria al forno at the boardwalk
Always had good food, good service and I enjoy the atmosphere

Adding another - though it's a bit more of a trek - I've heard rave reviews about Amare in the Swan Reserve.

Edit: Didn't see that you are on DDP.

Have you looked at options at Riviera? If you take the Skyliner it is definitely “on the way,” and the dining there is much better than at BC.

Primo Piatto is my favorite Quick Serve breakfast on property, and their dinner options are pretty good as well if you are looking for something that is more casual.

Ah, the DDP—didn’t note that. But tbh this is one of the reasons we never do it.

Ale & Compass has been very hit or miss to me. The breakfast is decent but everything else there I’ve tried is mid to me.

On the DDP I would look at something close to that $59 breakeven for 1 x TS credit. Can I suggest a Fantasmic package at HS? Otherwise its possible to come out ahead at Trattoria Al Forno (Boardwalk), you could get over $70 there in value if planned well.

If you’re going to take the skyliner, Sebastian’s at CBR was delicious when we ate there last year and easy to get to.

We ate at A&C Lounge, Flying Fish and Yachtsman a few weeks ago. Yachtsman was the clear winner.

Blue Zoo at the Dolphin is our favorite that meets the location criteria, but I doubt it's on DDP. So the next recommendation is probably Flying Fish on your way to DHS.

I'd also vote Ale & Compass given the 1 TS credit on the DDP criteria. I've had mixed experiences with service there - at times they seem to run very behind and food can sometimes be slow coming out of the kitchen - but think their cheddar burger is one of the best on property. I also think Trattoria al Forno over at the Boardwalk might be a good choice if Italian is more to your liking - their wood fired pizzas are pretty good and I enjoyed their chicken parm.

I'd also vote Ale & Compass given the 1 TS credit on the DDP criteria. I've had mixed experiences with service there - at times they seem to run very behind and food can sometimes be slow coming out of the kitchen - but think their cheddar burger is one of the best on property. I also think Trattoria al Forno over at the Boardwalk might be a good choice if Italian is more to your liking - their wood fired pizzas are pretty good and I enjoyed their chicken parm.
I didn't have trouble with food coming out slowly, but I did have what seemed like an overworked server. She dropped off my tea, then disappeared so fast I didn't get to ask her for cream/milk. I agree about Trattoria al Forno, even if you're not so much a fan of Italian. I always enjoy it there.

All of this feedback was great everyone! We have never stayed at BC, and in my mind I always think of better restaurants not at my resort. I think I need to change that mindset. So I think we will be scheduling A&C on our list. Thanks so much!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter