Favorite piece of Disney art

I have 2 David Doss Disney prints. The are the beachy ones with the buckets. My bedroom is very beachy and they are perfect! I met Doss at WDW in Epcot a few years back and he was very nice. I am waiting for his latest to be printed so I can afford it!

Oooh..I also have the David Doss beach bucket artwork and love it too. He was signing his artwork ( I only got the print, not the gorgeous original framed piece ) during FW at Epcot. I love the ones he does with the lunchkits too. I need another room just for Disney art. So far I have 12 of Ducky's lithos double matted and framed but I can't choose a favorite. Not only do I love his artwork but he's such an amazing person. If anyone gets a chance to hear his "story" don't pass it up ( and bring your kleenex).---Kathy

Our favorites are from Dubois. We have four prints (Cinderella, Pinoccio sp?, Snow White, and Alice in Wonderland) and what's neat about all of them is that they have the hidden characters in each. The only one we are missing is Peter Pan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter