Favorite Character Meal

sm4987

<font color=deeppink>What us women do to be beauti
What is your favorite Character meal and why?

I personally like the Crystal Palace. The food is great and the character interaction is awesome. Plus the place is so beautiful. Can't wait to go back.

Mine, so far, has been 1900 Park Fare with Mary Poppins, which happens to be my FAVE Disney movie of all times. She was "practically perfect in everyway" and we had a great time.

This year we're heading to the Storybook Princess one at Norway, so we shall see!!!! I hope she arrives there, too!!

Well, Disney iced my favorite (they used to do a Pooh Bear b'fast over at Artist Point at WL -- loved that). Lately, however, we've found that dinners tend to give us more for the dollar -- it just seems more laid back, less frantic, and the kids are more interested in eating AND socializing with the characters. So my favorites are now Chef Mickey and Garden Grille : Chef Mickey, because it's so upbeat and fun and the buffet has something for everyone (last year my then 2 yr old dd ate her weight in the seafood pasta dish off the "adult" bar!) And Garden Grille because of the awesome charaacter interaction (and NOT having to get up to a buffet... just being able to sit back and enjoy the "ride" around the Land! The catfish is also amazingly tasty, despite the fact I don't like fish, much less bottom-feeders! Go figure! They usually have a very cute themed-dessert for the kids too, like worms in dirt.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter