Disney Jumbo Marie plush

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Many moons ago my mother bought a plush Marie from The Disney Store way back in the 2000's and what makes this Marie plushie unique is she is extremely large and that she is referred to as Jumbo Marie and I had never ever seen this Marie plushie before we bought it. Marie used to lay on my mom's bed and was originally gonna be mine but when Mom and bought this Marie plushie we decided to share her and we still have her with Mom's plushies today and since Mom and I are fans of The Aristocats we knew this plushie would have a home with us. Is this Marie plushie the rarest of all the Marie plushies made? And did The Disney Store not make very many of these plush Maries? Also what year was this Marie plushie made?

Screenshot_20240518_083801_Chrome.jpg

Is this the one you're referring to? You can still buy them on Ebay.

The best one I got for my daughter was a Marie with a very long tail.

I think the Marie plushie you got for your daughter with the long tail may be the one that Mom and I have and when we got her I was surprised at how large Marie was. My mom also collects Disney plushies too and she has two Eeyores and a Tinker Bell plushie and a Briar Rose/Princess Aurora Animators Collection plushie too
Thanks for replying Minnie1222
Dodger

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter