Fastpass return or replacement?

Man, Disney Parks Blog just gave me a "400 Bad Request" - I thought something was happening, but it came back. I guess we are all refreshing it to much!

Speaking of the park blog, can I be surprised how little likes & comments they get. With so many fans around the world, you would suspect an article about their Christmas season would get more than 1 like and 8 comments.

(And amazed again that Disney doesn't use social media to engage with their customers directly)

Speaking of the park blog, can I be surprised how little likes & comments they get. With so many fans around the world, you would suspect an article about their Christmas season would get more than 1 like and 8 comments.

(And amazed again that Disney doesn't use social media to engage with their customers directly)

Seems like more people follow their preferred fan blogs more than the official channel. Comments on there are probably very heavily moderated too.

It will probably be 530 simply because I have a 90 minute meeting that starts then so I'll have to wait around in horrible anticipation 🤣

That's usually my luck.
Just tell them whatever you had for lunch is now staging a coup in your tummy and you need to excuse yourself. There will be no questions asked!

I work for a national organization. Hardly anyone comments on blogs unless they're angry with the content. They'll comment on the social media post that links to the blog though.

Seems like more people follow their preferred fan blogs more than the official channel. Comments on there are probably very heavily moderated too.
Yeah true, Disneyland Paris has gone even a step further, by only letting the biggest fan sites report on bad news stuff. So they don't have to deal with it.
Their social media channels are all sunshine and roses (or more accurately someone with their fingers in their ears singing loudly, with their eyes closed) .

Yesterday I sent an e-mail to complain about a list of things after reopening, and threw in complaining about how bad their social media channels are managed. In their incredibly bland answer, they didn't address that subject ;-)

I work for a national organization. Hardly anyone comments on blogs unless they're angry with the content. They'll comment on the social media post that links to the blog though.
Still, if someone asks you a question on your blog 'what time do tickets go on sale', you should answer that. Even if that answer is 'we will announce it shortly'.

I think because 35% of people don't want to bother signing in and another 64% can't remember what password they've been using.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter