Fantasy Springs is opening June 6th 2024

Thrill Data also has wait times.

EDIT: Also, that app hasn’t been updated in 3 years, so it may not work right anymore.
That’s what I get for not paying attention. I didn’t realize they haven’t updated it in 3 years. I used it on our last trip and assumed it was regularly updated 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m honestly getting a little worried about the TDR part of our trip. We still have two months but the wait times seem extremely high to me.
I wouldn't worry too much. With a four year old, you'll likely be moving at a more leisurely pace anyway. And perhaps needing some impromptu breaks if it all gets a bit overwhelming (for anyone in your party).

I would budget for however many Premier Access tickets you can afford, aim to see the shows (I understand that the first showing of each day still doesn't require a winning lottery ticket to enter) and remember that there's large areas which don't really get that busy (e.g. Tom Sawyer's Island).

Otherwise, with some pre-planning and use of the paid Premier Access tickets and free Priority Pass tickets, I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time.

I wouldn't worry too much. With a four year old, you'll likely be moving at a more leisurely pace anyway. And perhaps needing some impromptu breaks if it all gets a bit overwhelming (for anyone in your party).

I would budget for however many Premier Access tickets you can afford, aim to see the shows (I understand that the first showing of each day still doesn't require a winning lottery ticket to enter) and remember that there's large areas which don't really get that busy (e.g. Tom Sawyer's Island).

Otherwise, with some pre-planning and use of the paid Premier Access tickets and free Priority Pass tickets, I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time.
Thank you for this! We’re planning to buy premier access for a few rides and will definitely use priority pass. I need to start planning that out some. I think we’ll also do a lot of the transportation stuff like the gondolas and the electric railway. He loves Tom Sawyer island here so I’m sure we will do that too and the fort at DisneySea.

Thank you for this! We’re planning to buy premier access for a few rides and will definitely use priority pass. I need to start planning that out some. I think we’ll also do a lot of the transportation stuff like the gondolas and the electric railway. He loves Tom Sawyer island here so I’m sure we will do that too and the fort at DisneySea.
Check the closure dates. I know the riverboat is closed sometime in June. I think Tom Sawyer is still open.

Just saw someone post this screenshot on Facebook - premier access prices for the Fantasy Springs attractions are posted on the website.

FB_IMG_1711562462653.jpg

This makes the vacation package have even more value (at least to me).

They are actually priced fairly. I think they would have done more gouging in the states.
All of the rides except Tinker Bell would easily be $20+ in the American parks. 2000 yen as of me posting this is approx. $13 USD.

I do think paying that amount for Toy Story Mania is a bit much but that's coming from someone who has been on it a bunch of times in WDW and DL.

All of the rides except Tinker Bell would easily be $20+ in the American parks. 2000 yen as of me posting this is approx. $13 USD.

I do think paying that much for Toy Story Mania is a bit much but that's coming from someone who has been on it a bunch of times in WDW and DL.
Agree

As someone who has paid $20-25USD for a single ride that I've already ridden many times before at WDW, 2000JPY feels like such a deal for a brand new ride :rotfl:

I am just crossing all my fingers and toes that they will surprise us and somehow keep the lines reasonably short. If the lines are crazy long, I imagine they would be dealing with lots of schedule conflicts as well, whether it be dining, other rides, shows, etc. They seem to think ahead on everything so I'm sure it will all work out in the end.

Now instead of playing the hotel rebooking game, I am working on my flights. Direct flights to HND from my airport just dropped to a reasonable rate (literally half of what it was before) so I am rethinking all my plans. Funny enough the one ways are now far cheaper than the round trip fare, I usually book one ways anyways.

As someone who has paid $20-25USD for a single ride that I've already ridden many times before at WDW, 2000JPY feels like such a deal for a brand new ride :rotfl:

I am just crossing all my fingers and toes that they will surprise us and somehow keep the lines reasonably short. If the lines are crazy long, I imagine they would be dealing with lots of schedule conflicts as well, whether it be dining, other rides, shows, etc. They seem to think ahead on everything so I'm sure it will all work out in the end.

Now instead of playing the hotel rebooking game, I am working on my flights. Direct flights to HND from my airport just dropped to a reasonable rate (literally half of what it was before) so I am rethinking all my plans. Funny enough the one ways are now far cheaper than the round trip fare, I usually book one ways anyways.
I keep looking for rooms the night before and after my package to match🤣 I keep looking for an earlier breakfast too, which I should have just booked from the beginning. I got loopy at 3am my time after waiting in the queue for 3-4 hours🤣

I keep looking for rooms the night before and after my package to match🤣 I keep looking for an earlier breakfast too, which I should have just booked from the beginning. I got loopy at 3am my time after waiting in the queue for 3-4 hours🤣
I don't need the nights but I keep looking anyways, I saw the cheap Tuscany room at MiraCosta for both June 6th and June 7th yesterday. It is amazing what keeps popping up if you just have the tab open to refresh all day long. Crossing my fingers that you can get your room type 🤞

The biggest thing I am trying to talk myself out of is my room for my last night. My flight is the next day, so no parks. So I booked Toy Story instead of MiraCosta since it'll save me over $200USD. But I keep thinking...it would be nice to have three nights in the same room at MC at the very end of my trip, especially after I am not staying anywhere else for more than 2 nights over the two week trip. But is it worth $200? That's like...15 pairs of Minnie Ears :rotfl:

I don't need the nights but I keep looking anyways, I saw the cheap Tuscany room at MiraCosta for both June 6th and June 7th yesterday. It is amazing what keeps popping up if you just have the tab open to refresh all day long. Crossing my fingers that you can get your room type 🤞

The biggest thing I am trying to talk myself out of is my room for my last night. My flight is the next day, so no parks. So I booked Toy Story instead of MiraCosta since it'll save me over $200USD. But I keep thinking...it would be nice to have three nights in the same room at MC at the very end of my trip, especially after I am not staying anywhere else for more than 2 nights over the two week trip. But is it worth $200? That's like...15 pairs of Minnie Ears :rotfl:
We also fly out the day after our package but not until the evening and from Haneda. My husband didn't want to have to move to a different hotel; I could only get Disneyland Hotel for the last night at first. I switched to Miracosta when I could, but it's still not in the same room type. It's so close though. Our package is the 2 twin+trundle Harbor view, but the last night is the 2 twin+trundle+cruise bed Harbor view that sleeps 4. I don't really need the 4th bed, but it's all I have been able to get at Miracosta. I am sure there's someone who would prefer this room but has the 3 person room. I would switch with them in a heartbeat if I could find them :rotfl2:

I’m in the same boat I have 8:10 and 7:50. I hope 6:50 or earlier opens up 🤞 for both of us.
True although I'm not complaining. Even if the premier passes were actually $20 I would still pay for it given the extreme crowds at the parks.
I agree especially since VIP tours aren’t an option for US travelers. My husband was hoping we could get a VIP tour because we probably wouldn’t be back for years.

Hi, all. Random planning question - any idea the time for the Dreamlights parade in August? Can’t find that info anywhere. Looks like current parade time is 7:15 in April. Thanks!

Hi, all. Random planning question - any idea the time for the Dreamlights parade in August? Can’t find that info anywhere. Looks like current parade time is 7:15 in April. Thanks!

I don't think August times have been released, just April. It will probably be later, so that it's dark.

Have any of you eaten at crystal palace?

No, but I am hoping to get a reservation there. I think my son might find something to eat there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter