Fantasy Springs is opening June 6th 2024

Here's a screenshot of the park restaurants that can accommodate allergy food and blue bayou is listed, but what's on the website isn't what is always happening inside the restaurants. The hotel restaurants all have a prix fixe meal that's without the common allergens its says.

View attachment 843899
View attachment 843900
Good to know, thanks for the info! I didn't see what allergies the posters had but I remember a few people mentioning Blue Bayou in particular not being accommodating.

I'm kind of torn on whether to bother with table service dining. I know in my heart those meals will be the "worst" of the food I eat on my trip. That was somewhat the case on my first visit to Japan (the Pokemon Cafe had mediocre food too).

You eat GF too if I remember right, I am a bit concerned about what I can eat there but it seems they can accommodate the allergies a bit easier at the sit-down restaurants.
No, I don't eat GF. However, I have been reading some stuff about it at TDR/USJ. Luckily, no food issues for us, other than an extremely picky eater.

Good to know, thanks for the info! I didn't see what allergies the posters had but I remember a few people mentioning Blue Bayou in particular not being accommodating.

I'm kind of torn on whether to bother with table service dining. I know in my heart those meals will be the "worst" of the food I eat on my trip. That was somewhat the case on my first visit to Japan (the Pokemon Cafe had mediocre food too).
I suspect we won't be able to get any. I will try, because I think it will be easier than QS. However, I don't know how much of any of it our son will eat. He might live on rice, chicken nuggets, churros, and popcorn :rotfl2: He likes steak, but they seem to put sauces on stuff, and that's usually a no go for him.

I suspect we won't be able to get any. I will try, because I think it will be easier than QS. However, I don't know how much of any of it our son will eat. He might live on rice, chicken nuggets, churros, and popcorn :rotfl2: He likes steak, but they seem to put sauces on stuff, and that's usually a no go for him.
The Honey popcorn by Pooh's Hunny Hunt was legit the only snack I ate on my last trip. I stopped by 3 times. It's so delicious and I miss it.

The Honey popcorn by Pooh's Hunny Hunt was legit the only snack I ate on my last trip. I stopped by 3 times. It's so delicious and I miss it.

That's definitely one I want to try. I want to try the black pepper, garlic shrimp, cheese & caramel, and soy sauce & butter. My son was game to try the soy sauce & butter; he said it sounded like almost normal buttered popcorn.

Is the food that bad? I may need to stock up on protein bars to bring with me.

I don't think it's bad; it's just different. For instance, some of the pizzas have mayo on them. There's a lot of seafood. I thought a lot of the food looked good. I'm not a big eater of meat, especially meat on the bone/with skin, but there was still a lot that I would try. The curries looked really good.

So the drink vouchers that come with the vacation package are going to be hard to use!!

I would suggest using them when you buy a meal. However, they can't be used with Mobil Order. Lines can look long, but some really move fast. It might not be as useful as it seems though. TDR Explorer released a video from a year ago where he had a vacation package. I would check it out.

I hope the line situation is better now. Hands down the worst part of my visit was waiting an hour just to order at a quick service in Disneysea. Don't remember the name but it was the one near the giant boat.
I have heard that it's definitely best to try off hours. Mobil Order is supposed to be OK. But yeah, I am still hearing that food lines are some of the worst.

Also, I discovered that there are free water fountains/fillers in many of the QS. They provide a cup to fill your bottle. You can just ask the CM and skip the line. Water is mizu in Japanese. If you want to be completely correct, it would be "Omizu onagaishimasu", Water please. You could point to your bottle.

Also, I discovered that there are free water fountains/fillers in many of the QS. They provide a cup to fill your bottle. You can just ask the CM and skip the line. Water is mizu in Japanese. If you want to be completely correct, it would be "Omizu onagaishimasu", Water please. You could point to your bottle.
I know that phrase all too well from my drinking escapades throughout Japan.

I would suggest using them when you buy a meal. However, they can't be used with Mobil Order. Lines can look long, but some really move fast. It might not be as useful as it seems though. TDR Explorer released a video from a year ago where he had a vacation package. I would check it out.
If we purchase a meal via mobile order can we use drink tickets when we pick up the food? standing in line for 30min+ just to get a drink does not sound like a good time, though I will do this once for that apple tea soda TDRExplorer keeps talking about!

I am definitely prepared for the Disney food to be the worst food of my trip. Luckily, since it's at the end of my trip, it should be helpful in lowering my expectations for my return back to the US :rotfl2:

If we purchase a meal via mobile order can we use drink tickets when we pick up the food? standing in line for 30min+ just to get a drink does not sound like a good time, though I will do this once for that apple tea soda TDRExplorer keeps talking about!
I don't think so. I think they will only give you what you order through mobil order, except maybe a cup of tap water. Also, mobil order is paid through the app with your credit card.

I’m a little worried about the food lines. We didn’t have any problems when we went in 2019. I guess we will try to eat lunch around 11 am and dinner at 4 pm to try and avoid the rush. I’ll probably pack a ton of snacks each day for ds just in case

I’m a little worried about the food lines. We didn’t have any problems when we went in 2019. I guess we will try to eat lunch around 11 am and dinner at 4 pm to try and avoid the rush. I’ll probably pack a ton of snacks each day for ds just in case
My experience with long food lines was during my trip in 2019. I have no clue how it is now. I do see on the app that a lot of rides are over 2+ hour waits these past few weeks, so if that's an indication....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter