Fantasy 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise 8/2/14 - 8/9/14

Thanks... I am Rimmy Grewal from Laurel, Maryland on FB and there is a pic of my family.

Teri, since you guys are sharing PMs, can you send Rimmy a Friend Request on Facebook and then add her to the group? I'm off to work now and will be offline for a bit. That should work.

:cheer2: Request sent on FB, we will get Rimmy there one way or another!!!!

Welcome Rimmy!

The kids have finally been told and cannot really believe it, family shirts are halfway done, the fish extender is being completed and we are deep in FE gift making stage. My dining room table is craft central for the next few weeks. This is getting REAL, everybody.

Sadly, Arthur is coming almost directly at us, so we will probably be without power for awhile but I hope everyone has a great 4th of July!

Our family of 4 is also going on this Disney Cruise! So excited.
Can you please add me to the FB group? My FB name is Amy Chinnery-Valmassei.
Is there still a way to join the Mixology Party?
Are there other events planned?

:wave2: Hi Amy, I sent you a friend request on FB so I can add you to the group. I don't know about the Mixology class, but someone will be around to answer that question. We haven't made any other concrete plans for anything else yet. I will have the banner for the Disney Cruising group on FB and will be on Deck 12, midship during sailaway. Hopefully the Port Canaveral web cam will zoom in on us with the banner so our friends and family at home can watch us sailaway. :cheer2: Come join us if you want!!!

I can see if I can add you to mixology. I'll need the names, reservation number, and room number if you have it. Mixology will be August 3rd, at 2 pm. Once I add you to the list, you'll be charged whether you show or not. You can either send me a PM on here, or you can message me on FB. I sent you a message there, it will probably go to your "other" folder, so check there. I can't tell you how many messages I've missed that way.

The Cooper family from fish extender 2 group does not have a room number posted. Are they still doing the fish extender?

Welcome Amy!

I had to proudly display my FE handiwork, it has been so much fun putting this and the gifts together!

IMG_0001.jpg

:cheer2: CARA, Great job on the FE, I love the name tags as labels!! I can't wait to put stuff into it!!!

HEY Jordan, Welcome the group, is this your first cruise?? Happy Graduation, what a GREAT Graduation gift!! :yay:

Hi! I just booked the cruise, whooo hooo!:banana: This is our 4th cruise with Disney. We are Patti and Carl, DS Taylor 23, his GF Christa 24, DD Perri 18. We are looking forward to relaxing, and visiting some lovely ports.

Hi! I just booked the cruise, whooo hooo!:banana: This is our 4th cruise with Disney. We are Patti and Carl, DS Taylor 23, his GF Christa 24, DD Perri 18. We are looking forward to relaxing, and visiting some lovely ports.

Greetings and welcome to the group!

:hippie: Welcome to the group!!! :dance3:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest