Fantasy 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise 8/2/14 - 8/9/14

:banana: HEY Joe, Welcome back, we have been missing you. Did you go on one of your business trips again?? I saw your pictures on FB, very nice. :hippie:

Welcome Leah and Ron! :wave2:

Tuesday is the big day that we spill the beans to the kids. It is in between their two birthdays (they are only a week apart) and I'm making a puzzle for them to put together and get the news. I'll post a pic and the video if I can of them learning about our summer extravaganza. I also have gotten my FE sewn, but need to put on our appliqués. I'll post pics of that when I'm done, too. Hope the first day of summer is treating everyone well!

Tuesday is the big day that we spill the beans to the kids. It is in between their two birthdays (they are only a week apart) and I'm making a puzzle for them to put together and get the news. I'll post a pic and the video if I can of them learning about our summer extravaganza. I also have gotten my FE sewn, but need to put on our appliqués. I'll post pics of that when I'm done, too. Hope the first day of summer is treating everyone well!

How exciting!!!!!!!! I don't know how you can stand to keep the surprise in, I'm never able to go more than a couple of days before spilling the beans.

Our FE is ready, but not the gifts to go into everybody else's. The time is starting to fly by.

Started getting our fish extender gifts ready! Getting more and more excited every day! Is there still time to sign up for the mixology class? We saw that the deadline for signing up may have passed...

Started getting our fish extender gifts ready! Getting more and more excited every day! Is there still time to sign up for the mixology class? We saw that the deadline for signing up may have passed...

Yes, I think I can still add folks to the class. Please add your information to the mixology tab on the second page of the FE spreadsheet.

Now it's starting to feel real. Docs are in :dance3: and FE gifts are ordered. Time is really going to fly now!

:cool1: :cheer2:

So glad the cruise documents are here. Dean and I just spent the last 30 minutes poring over them :)

:cool1: :cheer2:

So glad the cruise documents are here. Dean and I just spent the last 30 minutes poring over them :)

Oh dear sitting patiently for my delivery in Trinidad probably next couple weeks:furious:

On another point. Any tips on pre ordering photos for first timers. Should pre order or wait til we get on board? Which is the best package

Oh dear sitting patiently for my delivery in Trinidad probably next couple weeks:furious:

On another point. Any tips on pre ordering photos for first timers. Should pre order or wait til we get on board? Which is the best package

It's our first cruise, too. I pre-purchsed the photo book, which has about 30 pictures in it. We've done the photo packages at WDW before, and we find that it's the rare photo that everybody looks presentable. Somebody's either got their eyes closed, their mouth open, glaring at another member of the family, etc. I figure we'd do the photobook, and then buy individual prints on the ship if we find some we like.

If you are all a photogenic bunch, then it's going to be harder to pick!

:banana: HEY Joe, Welcome back, we have been missing you. Did you go on one of your business trips again?? I saw your pictures on FB, very nice. :hippie:

Sorry that I missed this post. Getting ready to go to Dallas, TX in a couple of weeks. I hope it's not too hot when I go:scared1:

I'm glad that you liked the pics:thumbsup2

DCL sent my credit card a refund of $17.20:confused3

I guess they overestimated the port taxes for this cruise:)

Did anyone else get a refund?

Joe

Sorry that I missed this post. Getting ready to go to Dallas, TX in a couple of weeks. I hope it's not too hot when I go:scared1:
Temps/weather in Dallas is pretty much a wild card these days. It's either H O T and sunny, or fairly pleasant and raining lately. Personally, I'll take the rain over the sun cuz we need it so badly. But this is so unusual for this time of year. Usually it's hot or hotter.

I think the date is quickly approaching where we lock the Fish Extender lists to new cruisers. I think I remember that we said July 1st would be the day they are no longer editable. That would also lock up the mixology sign-up, though I can probably add people to the list if people send me a PM either here or on FB.

I'm anxiously awaiting to hear back from the ship with the details for the class!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter