Family Emergency

mamabunny

DIS Veteran
OK, going to keep this brief (I know, I never do, but this is different and serious)

Hubby is in the hospital.

Long story short, my hubby had a colon resection almost 25 years ago, and everyone thought that issue had returned, but it was not; unknown to us he had a hernia that "trapped" a portion of his small intestine, and there are complications. We have an amazing medical team and everyone is doing everything that can be done. I am busy right now being his advocate, and his voice while he cannot speak.

I may be able to pop in and read and like posts, but may not interact much. I will return to this post to give updates.

Play nice while I'm gone and remember to use all your tools. I love all y'all and appreciate your support.

XO MB

OK, going to keep this brief (I know, I never do, but this is different and serious)

Long story short, my hubby had a colon resection almost 25 years ago, and everyone thought that issue had returned, but it was not; unknown to us he had a hernia that "trapped" a portion of his small intestine, and there are complications. We have an amazing medical team and everyone is doing everything that can be done. I am busy right now being his advocate, and his voice while he cannot speak.

I may be able to pop in and read and like posts, but may not interact much. I will return to this post to give updates.

Play nice while I'm gone and remember to use all your tools. I love all y'all and appreciate your support.

XO MB
MB, I am sorry to hear your husband is in the hospital. I hope those caring for him will have him on the road to recovery soon. :hug:

Oh my, MB, don't forget to breath, take care of yourself too.

About 6 years, DH was in two hospital for almost two weeks for a simple issue that wasn't. I'd get up in the morning, drive to hospital be there all day, come home, eat dinner, go to bed, get up and repeat. After a week, I'm driving to hospital feeling like I forgot something..... I going down a list, did I do this, do that, remember this.......I actually felt my legs as I thought, did I forget my pants..

I did not forget my pants. But sure sign, I needed to breath.

hugs and more hugs.

Enjoy a sunrise or sunset alone. Let the universe come to you. Best to you both.

XO MB
Yes, MB-like everyone else said, prayers to you both.🙏 And please be sure to take care of yourself. Meanwhile, we'll miss you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter