Disneyland Hotel Paris

Thank you my friend! Gosh it was just truly magical with that view. I would spend that again. WORTH IT
Do you know if there is a place, not in the lounge or a CL room where you could see the fireworks?

I have a late dining reservation at the Royal Banquet and I wonder if we could hang around the hotel and watch the fireworks from somewhere inside.

Do you know if there is a place, not in the lounge or a CL room where you could see the fireworks?

I have a late dining reservation at the Royal Banquet and I wonder if we could hang around the hotel and watch the fireworks from somewhere inside.
Sorry I missed this. I didn’t get to explore like I usually do. The grounds should have decent viewing but the walk from hotel to park is so short you should be able to just scope out a spot.

There was a long hallway from each building on the 2nd floor that connected the buildings, perhaps those windows ? The shops are there so you can do that too.

Sorry I missed this. I didn’t get to explore like I usually do. The grounds should have decent viewing but the walk from hotel to park is so short you should be able to just scope out a spot.

There was a long hallway from each building on the 2nd floor that connected the buildings, perhaps those windows ? The shops are there so you can do that too.
I asked at the hotel and the only places you can see the fireworks from inside the hotel are the Castle Club and from one of the specialty restaurants, although I can’t remember which one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest