Fall 2008 PIs

Ok so I had my interview last night and the interviewer said I would get an application in an email but I have not received it yet. I sent an email to questions@disneyinterns.com but I still haven't received it. Anybody have any advice as to who I should talk to in order to get this application. Thanks for the help!!

DisneyScrappingMom created a group for us on facebook! :woohoo: So now everyone search "Disney Professional Interns -Fall 08-" and join! :cheer2:

I actually had the same problem but the thing was with me that they sent me the website to download it from and it was the wrong one so i had to email mark hammer about it i don't know if i'm aloud to give you the actual application but i can give you his email address...Mark.Hammer@disney.com

i imagine he will be able to help you out i hope this helps

good luck!

Thank you for the response. I did get the application last night so it is all set to go. Thanks again!!

Hi everyone,

First, congrats to everyone who has heard back and had an interview! That is great!

I applied on 1/16 and have yet to hear. I called Disney on Thursday to ask what the status of my application was, since I saw on here that so many had been contacted. They told me it usually takes 2-3 weeks to hear so I still have a few more days in that time period.

But from your experience with Disney, is it looking like I didn't even get an interview? What do you all think?

Thanks!
Disneyman08

I wouldn't worry about not hearing from them yet, there are hundreds of applicants. Plus even though we had a first interview it was just a basic interview. We now have to wait for the managers of the different internships we all applied for to contact us (if they even decide to). It could take til May for everything to be decided. So basically just be patient and hope for the best! Good luck!! :yay:

just a coulple of questions about the beginning of this long waiting process... i know a lot of you are Campus Reps's like me so maybe you can answer this... I finished my program in Jan 07 and have been a rep for the last year... will they call me for the screening interview since im still with the company? Also, does everyone have to fill out this elusive application that get mailed in afterwards? or is that just anyone who has had a lapse in employment with WDW..

Congrats to anyone who has actually gotten to take to someone on the phone... even if it was a screening interview I'm sure that make it is a lot easier on you! Good Luck!

I've applied for the Wedding Dept Internship, Group and Convention brand marketing internship, and DVC marketing intern... did anyone else apply for these with me???:cheer2:

just a coulple of questions about the beginning of this long waiting process... i know a lot of you are Campus Reps's like me so maybe you can answer this... I finished my program in Jan 07 and have been a rep for the last year... will they call me for the screening interview since im still with the company? Also, does everyone have to fill out this elusive application that get mailed in afterwards? or is that just anyone who has had a lapse in employment with WDW..

Congrats to anyone who has actually gotten to take to someone on the phone... even if it was a screening interview I'm sure that make it is a lot easier on you! Good Luck!

I've applied for the Wedding Dept Internship, Group and Convention brand marketing internship, and DVC marketing intern... did anyone else apply for these with me???:cheer2:

I think you will still get called for the screening interview--they are just questions about the disney look and if you are looking for a summer or fall internship.

I also applied for the Wedding Dept Internship. Good luck and let us know if you get a call (which I'm sure you will). :goodvibes

Hey! I know that you still get a call because my friends are also campus reps and all 3 of us went through the screening interview. Good luck with the wedding internship! It was the best time of my life! :goodvibes

what positions did everyone apply for?

Guest Relations
International Public Relations
College & International Programs Coordinator
Operations Management

Just sent in my appllications on the 29th and still playing the waiting game. :)

Good luck to everyone!

can someone refresh my memory... what should your record card look like to be eligible for the professional internships??? I think mine looked really good just hard to remember

As far as I know all the PI's require prior CP participation, but when I was talking to the interviewer she asked if I've ever been employed by Disney. I think you should email the recruiters at Disney and ask them directly.

What is the e-mail address for the recruiters at Disney?

I'm applying for Fall PIs, and I'm hoping for a more positive result this time. My record card is good, my CP evaluation was impeccable, and my transfer eligibility is good.

Applied for: Disney Learning Center Internship

Can't decide between:
Communication Technology
DU Operations and Learning Sevices
Disney Institute/DEG Marketing
College & Int'l Programs Coordinator

Just sent in my appllications on the 29th and still playing the waiting game. :)

Good luck to everyone!

Quick question: Did you apply online or did you sent in paper applications? Thanks for your help.

I did the online stuff but after the screening interview they give you another application to fill out and then you have to mail that to them.

What is the e-mail address for the recruiters at Disney?

Quick question: Did you apply online or did you sent in paper applications? Thanks for your help.

questions@disneyinterns.com -- it will take them a couple of days to respond but you do get a response.

You apply online then after the screening interview you have to fill out another application both online and send it in.

I did the online stuff but after the screening interview they give you another application to fill out and then you have to mail that to them.

You apply online then after the screening interview you have to fill out another application both online and send it in.

Oh, thanks for your help, but a couple of questions:
Is the screening interview when they interview you and let you know if they are going to recommend you to managers?

If so, are they supposed to let you know where to send the application?

After my initial (screening?) interview, my interviewer told me that she was going to recommend me for the second wave of interviews. I found and completed the applications on my profile, but I didn't print them out and send them anywhere. Was that my downfall? (I feel like a ditz right now :confused3 )

Sorry for all the questions, but last semester I waited 50 days before I got a rejection e-mail. I graduate in May, and I can't afford to wait that long when I could be looking for other job opportunities!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter