Fall 2008 PIs

I appplied for all the ones that I qualified since I have not done a CP and Im finishing my sophmore year. So its like 15. I know they probably wont call me for anything so I applied for all of them. lol I know I'm crazy

Are we allowed to apply to that many? I have heard about people applying for three. I think I am going to do that, but if we can apply for more, I might...

Unless they changed it, you are only able to apply for 3. If you apply for more than 3 it might hurt your chances.

The computer will not stop you after you apply for 3. However they do ask that you limit your selection to 3. I have heard this from multiple recruiters. Which ones did you apply for?

Well, I guess I will let you know when I decide on three and take my application down from the rest of them. I'l get back to you. I plan on doing the CP anyway but if a PI came through then I obviously would prefer that. I already have an interview for the CP anyway.

Does anyone know who you would address the cover letter to?

Depends on which department you are applying for. Different people hire for different departments. It might be easier to just go with a "Dear Sir or Madame" otherwise email the department you are applying for and find out who the head of it is. If you aren't sure what department you are applying with you can try emailing questions@disneyinterns.com.

ok.. so I'm having trouble narrow down.. I am down to 9. I just feel like with 3 I wont get anything. I mean I already got a message from one that rejected me so narrowing down seems like Im narrowing down to nothing. How did everyone else choose just 3? they all seem so interesting and could all benefit me in some way.

ok.. so I'm having trouble narrow down.. I am down to 9. I just feel like with 3 I wont get anything. I mean I already got a message from one that rejected me so narrowing down seems like Im narrowing down to nothing. How did everyone else choose just 3? they all seem so interesting and could all benefit me in some way.

You'd do best to choose 3 that you think you are really qualified. That's part of the reason why people are saying it looks bad when you pick too many. It starts to look like you aren't really interested in the position and that you are just picking lots of things so you'll have something. I know what I want to do once the internship is over so I'm picking positions that will give me experience in that and put me in a good position to network!

Where did you find this internship? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks!

well before they posted the fall PIs they had a few summer ones available. I applied and later I went back to check and it disappeared from the search list as well as my workbench. I emailed them and their response was that they have my application and resume for the internship and to make sure I was using Internet Explorer. Not much help. Someone else somewhere also said that their internship "disappeared."

I submitted my applications today! I didn't end up applying for the ones I originally thought I would, although the ones I applied for I think I'll be even happier with (should I be lucky enough to get one). I still went for Operations Management (which has been my number one choice since May of 2006, haha), but I also went for the Magic Kingdom Event Assistant Internship, and the Cast Special Events Internship. Now I guess it's just a matter of playing the waiting game. If anyone has any questions about the online application process, let me know because it was a bit of a learning experience for me, lol.

Did you apply for a professional internship? I don't think you had to watch the E- presentation again if thats what you applied for.

Hello! I'm new to disboards. I also applied for a Disney PI for this upcoming Fall and I'm really excited. I applied on 1/24....Anyone knows how long it usually takes to get a response?

Hello! I'm new to disboards. I also applied for a Disney PI for this upcoming Fall and I'm really excited. I applied on 1/24....Anyone knows how long it usually takes to get a response?

I applied on 1/18 and still have not gotten any responses. What PI's did you apply for?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter