Fall 08 CP Box!

I'm still waiting on the letter...so I'd have to be added later maybe.

Though in your rules the person who gets the box May 10th keeps it and brings it...thats a bit...off since most of us wouldn't be leaving until August!

The rules that i posted are the rules that tyler is using for the fall advantage box. They leave in May so these rules are tailored to their schedule. I will include a copy of these rules in the box, but will edit them before hand. I didnt edit the whole thing before i posted it on here. If people have any suggestions of things to add/take off, then i will do that at the same time.

IF I get accepted I'll take the box last if need be...I am driving up/down (depends where I am at that point) so I can easily fit an extra box

I will be arriving on 6/18. what about ya?

I would advise taking your address down and pming me. I dont know how it will work since your leaving so early. We are the fall program and are arriving in august. Have you tried the fall advantage group? What program season are you?

I would advise taking your address down and pming me. I dont know how it will work since your leaving so early. We are the fall program and are arriving in august. Have you tried the fall advantage group? What program season are you?

Oh...I got ya!! I am fall advantage so I need to be there by June 18.

Oh...I got ya!! I am fall advantage so I need to be there by June 18.

oh ok. I was wondering why you were arriving so early. This is the thread for the fall season box. we will be leaving later and havent started it yet. This is why i told you to go to the fall advantage group, that would be the other people that fit your time range. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

just wondered how the box was going! i just got accepted for fall, so if you're still taking addresses, add me to the list! if not, lets start a new box! :) hope everything is going well with it!

kandeebunny i got your PM.

Go ahead and send me your address. pm it please. Anyone who has not given me their address by....lets pick a date, I will send it out anyway to the people that have. Its not fair to sit around and wait for 2 people. any suggestions for a date?

HEY GUYS!?!?!?!? HOW IS UR BOX GOING?!?!?! the f/a box is going great! I am about to get it with in a few days! I will be going around for the second time as soon as i get it! I hope all is going well!!!!!!! :) GOOD LUCK! :)

Trust me....The box project is soooooooo much fun!​

Just wondering if I'll still have a week or so to submit my address? I just don't want to get the box if I end up getting rejected! I'd be really interested in particpating in this program though, so let me know and keep me posted!

Just wondering if I'll still have a week or so to submit my address? I just don't want to get the box if I end up getting rejected! I'd be really interested in particpating in this program though, so let me know and keep me posted!

pm me your address anyway. Ill try and send the box out this weekend, but no promises because I have a huge weekend coming up and 2 midterms this week. If i dont send it out this weekend it will be next week sometime. (next weekend meaning the 19th) If by some strange chance you dont get in, then you can be taken off, but of course i dont see that happening.;)

I have 7 people with their addresses ready to do the box. They are: Myself(sam), Carlos, Allie, Lora, Kristi, Aubrey, and Jyl. There was 2 other people piglet, and Porterella, but i never heard anything from them, so i will just send this out when I can with everyone on the list participating.

The box will start with me in California and go to Brittany, Lora, Allie, Jyl, Aubrey, Kristi and Carlos in that order. That way the box moves from one coast to the other and doesnt have to be shipped back and forth randomly. As soon as I get to the post office I will get the box in the mail to Lora.

I have 7 people with their addresses ready to do the box. They are: Myself(sam), Carlos, Allie, Lora, Kristi, Aubrey, and Jyl. There was 2 other people piglet, and Porterella, but i never heard anything from them, so i will just send this out when I can with everyone on the list participating.

The box will start with me in California and go to Brittany, Lora, Allie, Jyl, Aubrey, Kristi and Carlos in that order. That way the box moves from one coast to the other and doesnt have to be shipped back and forth randomly. As soon as I get to the post office I will get the box in the mail to Lora.

Yeah!!! I can't wait to get it!!!:cool1:

Hey guys!! just stopppign in to see how your box is going!!?? fa is great its so much fun. ull love it!!!see u down there

So, I'm the last person? :mad: hahaha well the waiting sucks but when that box arrives with a bunch of stuff I sure will enjoy it.

Im sorry:sad2: Seeing as I am in Ca were almost the farthest away from each other! So it will be working its way toward you! And when you get it it will be filled with tons of stuff! and remember I have to wait even longer for it to get all the way back to me before I see anything new:sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter