Status
Not open for further replies.
Love your DISigns!!! They are wonderful! Would like to request the following:

Do You DIS Ears with Mommy Poppins

Mickey & Friends Pirates Painting Ears with Jacob/2011
and also with Matthew/2011

Thanks so much!

I just love your work!!

I really like the name fills with character names.

May I request a few?

Buzz
Phinias and Ferb
Maleficent
Imagination Movers

I just found this site...we do leave in two weeks...but I can understand if you cannot fill the request in time for our trip. Thank you for all of your hard work!!

Thank you so much!
Kelly

I have a long weekend this weekend, so I'll have time to work on requests at some point. :goodvibes Never fear, your requests are being filled!

My son is going on a Make A Wish trip in November. I have been seeing pictures of these great t-shirts and asked where they were coming from and everyone said you. Have you done any make a wish ones before? I would be open to anything and if it can't be done before our trip I understand. My kids love all the characters so any style is great, I noticed the Fab 5 name one and thought it was cute, so were the chip and dale ones, or they also love phineas and Ferb too . Is it possible to have it say something like "Michael's Make A Wish Trip"? Michael is the wish kid, brother Lance and then me, Mindy and husband Eric, but we could use mom or dad too, doesn't matter to me.
Thanks so much, can't wait to hear from you.

Hello,

May I request two more to my order above?

Tinkerbell name fill.
Alice name fill.

Thank you again for your time! So sorry for all of the changes.

Hi Joanna
I love your designs, and I'm so grateful for your willingness to share them with us all! When you have time (no hurry at all) I'm hoping you can do the following ones for me:

Tom Camp Rock 2 name fill
Katherine Ariel name fill
Will Crush name fill
Zealand Tiana name fill
Tom Mickey & Pals pirate ears

That would be so great. Tom (ds with Down syndrome) adores the Jonas Bros and Camp Rock and all that, so he will be particularly delighted! Thanks,
Annpirate:

How are these for ya? :)

thank you they are great!!

Thanks so much for the namefills. :thumbsup2

thanks so much for the designs

Thank you so much for filling this request for me, I truely appreciate it! No worries about the ovals, I'd rather have your work with the ovals then not at all. :lovestruc

Thank you so much for the beautiful disigns!!!!! I love them!!

You are all so very welcome! Spreading pixie dust, knowing you all have fun personalized shirts for your trips, is the best! :wizard:

Hi again please could I have the following ones below I wish I as as talented as you they are just Brill!!

thank you
hugs
Julia

Tigger Laying on Name (withOUT Butterfly)
With the name AUDEN AS THE NAME PLEASE

Pooh & Gang Hanging From Name
with the name Auden as the name pleae

Fab 5 Painting Ears
With the name Julia as the name please

Classic Mickey by Name
with the name whizzingalong as the name please

Here ya go! :goodvibes

Hi there!!! I'd like to request a few!!!!! All the name fills I would like the name Deva

Do you Dis Ears-hollisterluva92
Minnie Pink Bow Ears
Pink Tiara Ears
Ariel Name Fill
Fab Five Name Fill
Fairies Name Fill
Mickey Name Fill
Tinkerbell Name Fill
Toy Story Name Fill
Space Mountain-Deva 2011
Thanks!!!!

Judging by your requests, you look like you go to WDW like me - every day is a new shirt made by me. Looks like I'm sponsoring your shirts. ;-) Hope you enjoy your first solo trip!

For these ears did you want Deva as well or hollisterluva92? Let me know if you need them changed.

I just love your designs!!

May I please request:
Buzz and Woody by Name w/ Alex
Tinkerbell by Name w/ Ainsley
Tigger Laying on Name without Butterfly w/Alex
Tinkerbell Sitting on Name w/ Ainsley
Lightning McQueen Name Fill w/ Alex

And would you mind creating a Cinderella Name Fill? If so, can I get with Ainsley?

Thank you so much!

I would love to do a new name fill for you, but I just don't have time right now. I'm working on getting my own shirts done for my trip, and I'm doing good to get requests filled right now. Sorry. :flower3: I know there are other DISigners on the boards that do name fills though, and you can request on the main thread and plenty will respond. :) Have fun on your trip!

Hi

I have one more request.....do you you happen to have a goofy standing with a name? I looked and didn't see one, but may have missed it. If you do, could I get one with Goofy that says Daddy?

Thank you....you do awesome work.

Sorry, I don't have one, and I don't have time to work on one right now. :flower3: Work is insane & I'm trying to get my shirts done for my trip. I'm having a hard time catching up on requests right now... I bet if you request one on the main DISign board, someone will jump on it. :goodvibes

I love your designs! Can I please request a few?

Joey name fill with Nemo (particularly Crush)
Nick name fill with Wall-E (if you have Eve too it would be great)
Josh name fill with Toy Story

No rush and thanks so much! Also do you think these would iron ok onto a dark colored shirt?

These turn out GREAT on dark shirts. Be sure to cut out the letters very close to the edge (so no white is showing past the outline). They'll be lovely. :)

I just love your work!!

I really like the name fills with character names.

May I request a few?

Buzz
Phinias and Ferb
Maleficent
Imagination Movers

I just found this site...we do leave in two weeks...but I can understand if you cannot fill the request in time for our trip. Thank you for all of your hard work!!

Thank you so much!
Kelly

I'm so sorry but I'm not doing new DISigns at this moment in time. Please let me know if you'd like something from my current available DISigns. There are over 120 of them. :) If you click on my Photobucket link in my signature, and then then DISigns for DISers (on left) and then All DISigns (again on left side), you can see all my current stuff and pick from them if you like.

If none of those work, feel free to post a request thread on the board, and I know numerous DISigners will jump on it. Many of them have the DISigns you've requested. :goodvibes

My son is going on a Make A Wish trip in November. I have been seeing pictures of these great t-shirts and asked where they were coming from and everyone said you. Have you done any make a wish ones before? I would be open to anything and if it can't be done before our trip I understand. My kids love all the characters so any style is great, I noticed the Fab 5 name one and thought it was cute, so were the chip and dale ones, or they also love phineas and Ferb too . Is it possible to have it say something like "Michael's Make A Wish Trip"? Michael is the wish kid, brother Lance and then me, Mindy and husband Eric, but we could use mom or dad too, doesn't matter to me.
Thanks so much, can't wait to hear from you.

What sweet recommendations! :goodvibes I have not done a Make a Wish DISign before, but I'm looking forward to sharing some pixie dust with you for your trip.

These are a few DISigns I already had, and I tweaked them for you. When we go on a family trip, we like to have one day where we all wear the same shirt, so I went that route for you. I can change any of these, or you can all pick your fave and wear different but similar shirts. :) Let me know if you'd like changes made!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter