Every ride in a day -- OFFICIAL VIDEO

Not something that I would be able to do, so it's fun and interesting to watch you guys do these ride challenges!

This is amazing!! I guess FP+ isn't the end of the world after all. :cool1:

Loved the video! As another poster mentioned, I'd be fascinated to know exactly how you got from park to park. Did you take the monorail between MK and Epcot? Please let us know!

And looking forward to your written account of your epic feat!

Pretty cool. Were any rides closed? Any plans to incorporate the water parks?

My hubby asked what I was watching......took him a minute for it to fully register. His response....Don't get any ideas! :rotfl2: I was exhausted just watching and thinking about it.

Riverboat was closed when we got there and didn't open until 11 or 11:30 -- after we had already left MK. We had to make a special trip back to MK to go on that, which set us back by about an hour.

A couple rides closed at various times during the day (Barnstormer and Winnie the Pooh are the ones that come to mind), so we had knocked those out a little earlier than planned to make sure we didn't miss them. That actually made us a little more crammed on time since WTP had ~10 minute wait when we were there and it would've been walk-on if we had gone when we originally planned, around 1:40am or so.

Loved the video! As another poster mentioned, I'd be fascinated to know exactly how you got from park to park. Did you take the monorail between MK and Epcot? Please let us know!

And looking forward to your written account of your epic feat!

Thanks! We used a variety of transportation methods. Most of the legs were using a personal car (our parents driving us around) but we did use the monorail to get between MK and epcot and back. Our requirement for any "assistance" along the way was that it could only be for comfort and not to provide a real advantage over any other guest. While most guests wouldn't have people available to drive them around, they would have access to taxis. By using a personal car instead of a taxi we actually took MORE time to get between parks because of extra wait and longer walks to get to the vehicle -- all it saved us was a bunch of money on fares, not time.

What did save us some time was that we got picked up and dropped off at the intersection in front of the Contemporary rather than at TTC, but again that's something anyone could do. I do have to say we got really sick of that 1/4 mile path between that light and the MK entrance by the end of the day :P

Thanks! We used a variety of transportation methods. Most of the legs were using a personal car (our parents driving us around) but we did use the monorail to get between MK and epcot and back. Our requirement for any "assistance" along the way was that it could only be for comfort and not to provide a real advantage over any other guest. While most guests wouldn't have people available to drive them around, they would have access to taxis. By using a personal car instead of a taxi we actually took MORE time to get between parks because of extra wait and longer walks to get to the vehicle -- all it saved us was a bunch of money on fares, not time.

What did save us some time was that we got picked up and dropped off at the intersection in front of the Contemporary rather than at TTC, but again that's something anyone could do. I do have to say we got really sick of that 1/4 mile path between that light and the MK entrance by the end of the day :P

Thanks for posting this. My curiosity is now satisfied. And thank your mom, who was at WDW but the only ride she went on was in her own car!!! :lmao:

It's hilarious that it says "Earning My Ears" on your profile. I'd say you have more than a full set by now!

Wow! I think I would have passed out or thrown up somewhere along the line just from exhaustion! We consider it a long day when we've been in the park for 8 hours total ;).

Wow! I think I would have passed out or thrown up somewhere along the line just from exhaustion! We consider it a long day when we've been in the park for 8 hours total ;).

It was definitely a long day! Truth be told, my fiancee sat out Splash Mountain because she thought she was going to pass out or throw up (the only ride she didn't do). She needed to sit on something stationary for a while, then she was back at it full steam. She's a trooper!!

The toughest part of the day for us actually wasn't the physical exhaustion, it was the mental exhaustion and lack of food. It was just a very trying day.... but I would do it again in a heartbeat ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter