EPCOT ice station cool

Love that watermelon, it is my favorite too...:sunny:

I wonder if you can buy Beverly here in the USA, it would be good to strip the paint off old furniture with....blah.....::teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Originally posted by Disney*Chika
Sorry to keep askin, but we're going really soon and i need to know where this is located

If you're walking towards the World Showcase from the entrance of Epcot ... it's to the right of the giant fountain. The entrance of Station Ice Cool looks like an iceberg. Don't worry, you won't miss it :)

I enjoy ISC and agree about the watermelon drink and the Beverly:crazy2: It's funny though, no matter how many of those little cups I drink, when I leave there I'd kill for a Coke. I suppose that's what the marketing people at Coca-Cola had in mind:scratchin

I always wondered if Coke was testing us. My theory goes like this.....whichever flavor uses the most ends up being the new flavor that Coke decides to sell. That's why I drink so much of the watermelon flavor. Hey Coke guys! Helloooooo! Ohio wants watermelon flavor.

Home Depot could also begin selling Beverly. It would make really good chainsaw lubricant.

Originally posted by Disney*Chika
What is the beverly?

The Beverly is a drink in ice station cool from Italy or Germany that is used as a beer replacement (or so the little info paragraph says about it) My 17 yr old brother spit it out, but you should just try it even if it is nasty, just to experience it.... sounds wierd, but I'll try it every time I go

We tried the Beverly and if anyone wants to have this drink when your home and you miss it, just get some sweaty old socks and drain them into a glass and then drink it... :)

it's free and for all ages (no alkyhol thingie stuff there)

My son who was 6 when we went last fall, spit Beverly back into his cup- but he LOVED the watermelon from China!:crazy2:

Or so I tell people so that they will try it and we can watch their faces!LOL I get at least 3 people everytime we are there!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Scratch
pirate:

Originally posted by SCOTTOHIOCPA
I always wondered if Coke was testing us. My theory goes like this.....whichever flavor uses the most ends up being the new flavor that Coke decides to sell. That's why I drink so much of the watermelon flavor. Hey Coke guys! Helloooooo! Ohio wants watermelon flavor.

That could be what they're doing; because I also loved the watermelon flavor, so when DH went to China on business last month, I asked him to find me some. Know what? He couldn't find any! Then, last week he was in Italy, and he couldn't find Beverly (isn't that supposedly from Italy?) So maybe Coca-Cola is testing products before they're sold. Of course, I'm SURE DH looked very, very hard!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter