EPCOT fireworks viewing spot for young kids?

DIS Veteran
My kids like fireworks from a bit of a distance so they aren't so loud. And I like being away from crowds. Is there a spot where we can be comfortable looking up to see an unobstructed view of the fireworks? I'm OK with missing most of what is happening over the water. We've done the bridge at Boardwalk before when we didn't have tickets but, I was hoping for something different since I actually have park hopper access this time. Any recommendations? Thanks!

I'm going to bump this back to page one for you so that some of our veterans can offer advice.

We caught some of the epcot fireworks from the monorail one night. It was very cool.

TRY OVER BY MISSION SPACE/ TEST TRACK AREA. ITS A GOOD PLACE, WITH A NICE DISTANCE. IT SHOULDNT BE TOO CROWDED EITHER. ANYWHERE IN FUTURE WORLD IS GOOD!::MickeyMo

Ever thought of using earplugs? When my nephew was younger he didn't like the big booms either and earplugs were our saving grace.

Rhonda

We've watched them from the old Odyssey restaurant. You can't see the globe part very well, but otherwise it was pretty good. Away from the crowds.
Just fyi, this is on the left side right before you go into the World Showcase. There are restrooms right there also.

We watched them from the porch of the Japanese pavillion, right in front of the Matsu-no-Ma lounge. Great place for getting away from crowds a little.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter