Early Super Bowl Talk

I'd like to see the Ravens vs Lions. However, I read a fun "conspiracy" theory that the NFL shows who's going to play in the Super Bowl by the colors on the logo. This year indicates that it will be a purple team vs a red team, so Ravens vs. 49ers. I guess we'll see!

sblogo.jpg

So if the Lions and Chiefs were to make it to the Super Bowl, they would pull off the rare feat of bookending the season (Detroit won 21-20).

Ugh. Put me in the “Can’t they both lose?” Camp. I guess I’m rooting for KC a little bit because my friend has season tickets. Yes, he lives 8 hours away from KC and uses a scooter but he goes to nearly every home game. Winning the Super Bowl would make him happy.

I'd like to see the Ravens vs Lions. However, I read a fun "conspiracy" theory that the NFL shows who's going to play in the Super Bowl by the colors on the logo. This year indicates that it will be a purple team vs a red team, so Ravens vs. 49ers. I guess we'll see!

sblogo.jpg
So much for the conspiracy.

I was disappointed in both outcomes yesterday. I will probably not even bother to watch the big game. I don't care who wins.

I believe it was “the biggest” lead. ;)

*Technically tied for the biggest comeback in NFC championship game history.
Both of the comebacks were by the Niners. Atlanta 2012 was the other one. But this one was a half time defecit. The other one, the comeback already started.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter