Early Entry Speculation

Ok, so since the party is Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday ... on Sundays both the party and EE/MM would be in DCA, but on Tuesday and Thursdays EE/MM would be in the opposite park from the party. Just trying to figure out which days might be best to reserve as first park in case EE/MM comes back.

Ok, so since the party is Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday ... on Sundays both the party and EE/MM would be in DCA, but on Tuesday and Thursdays EE/MM would be in the opposite park from the party. Just trying to figure out which days might be best to reserve as first park in case EE/MM comes back.

Yes. Early Entry on Sundays: DCA. Tuesday and Thurdsay Early entry at Disneyland.

We didn’t enjoy magic morning. When we were hotel guests we even skipped it. It will be a much bigger draw to stay onsite now.
[/QUOTE]

Yes it will be a huge draw as I believe Magic Morning at Disneyland with 3day Parkhoppers will disappear and no longer be offered. It is all about attendance/capacity control.

What would be the draw to stay onsite since there is no early entry for hotel guests?
When they bring back early entry only for hotel guests it will be amazing. I could get more done in one hour at DCA than in a whole morning. DL was not any good and I didn’t bother getting up early. Just too many people to deal with that had 3 day tickets as well.

When they bring back early entry only for hotel guests it will be amazing. I could get more done in one hour at DCA than in a whole morning. DL was not any good and I didn’t bother getting up early. Just too many people to deal with that had 3 day tickets as well.
I do not think Magic Morning to Disneyland with 3 day park hoppers will return with the attendance/capacity control. I think Early Entry to Disneyland for Resort Hotel guests will bring less crowds.

If Early Entry is limited to just the 3 Disneyland Resort Hotels, maybe the early entry will be for both Parks everyday…. Wishful thinking I know. With the reservation system in place, it would sure not be fun to cancel reservations and then re-book to fall in line with the early entry park.
I love your idea but I think it will be one park for early entry per day. I am not certain reservations would be necessary for early entry. Disney already knows how many people are staying at each one of its Resort Hotels per night.

I love your idea but I think it will be one park for early entry per day. I am not certain reservations would be necessary for early entry. Disney already knows how many people are staying at each one of its Resort Hotels per night.

That's exactly what I was thinking. The DL website says they aren't doing EMH/MM 'to manage capacity'. But they already would know the number of hotel guests they have so could manage staffing based on those numbers for EMH. At one park per day (and DL limited the offered attractions anyway) they could do EMH now.

The only thing I can think of is that hotel capacity (assuming fully booked) for the 3 onsites doesn't provide enough profit to pay for the staffing & overhead.

Last edited:
That's exactly what I was thinking. The DL website says they aren't doing EMH/MM 'to manage capacity'. But they already would know the number of hotel guests they have so could manage staffing based on those numbers for EMH. At one park per day (and DL limited the offered attractions anyway) they could do EMH now.

The only thing I can think of is that hotel capacity (assuming fully booked) for the 3 onsites doesn't provide enough profit to pay for the staffing & overhead.

The staffing issue is a good one but I think hotel capacity would cover it. Also I am sure if early entry started, certain food places and stands would be open to bring in money.

I have scoured the internet and I have seen no rumors or insight. I don't understand why DL would bring this program back with the costs involved. But, I wish they would bring it back, because it would be a nice benefit for onsite guests.

I agree that the 'no news is NOT good news' in this case. I was hoping that EMH would come back since that's like the #1 perk for staying onsite for me and many others, but the total 'radio silence' indicates to me that it's not even under consideration. To me that says that TPTB at DLR feel it's making enough money on the onsites as it is so they don't need to offer the usual 'enticements' (EMH, package delivery) to justify the exorbitant rates.

TBH, I think if they were planning on bringing it back they would have done so by now. WDW has brought early entry back although nowadays it's only 30 minutes and limited attractions. But even that's better than the current kick in the pants that DLR is giving onsite guests.

I am surprised EMH has not returned. I think the corporate suits are not really thinking long term. There maybe a demand for the Resort hotels after the pandemic but that will wane by the fall of this year. Perhaps EMH will return in the late summer/early fall. Disney World Resort Hotel guests have EMH so it would make sense that DL Resort guests would have a similar privilege. I do not see Magic Morning with 3day Parkhopper tickets ever coming back that would severely impact attendance/reservations. The DL Resort hotels know exactly how many people stay with them on a given night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter