DVCNews September 2024 sales information

Polynesian deeds started showing up today on the county comptroller site. I count 104 of them. These would only be add-ons, no new members.

That is nearly as many deeds as @wdrl recorded for CFW deeds in July, August, and September combined.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Poly tops 200k points in October. As I’ve said before, given how busy the guides claim to be with Poly sales we are surely going to see some records broken - although potentially in November or December recorded deeds.

SSR beats VDH… oh boy!

Also, who is buying BCV direct?!?
I guess maybe if you only a small number of points?

BCV had 4 sales that averaged less than 110pts per contract.

BLT had 14 sales with avg 234pts per contract.

There’s not alot to choose from for BC resale. BLT has almost twice the selection, plus 200pt contracts more plentiful than 100pts. Either one is hard to fathom paying $275pp 😂

There’s not alot to choose from for BC resale. BLT has almost twice the selection, plus 200pt contracts more plentiful than 100pts. Either one is hard to fathom paying $275pp 😂
I get if you just REALLY wanted to add 25 points in your UY and are cost indifferent….but a larger direct contract at any of the 2042 resorts…. Yikes….

BLT had incentives last cycle. They were...not great...but at least it wasn't $275 a point. Clearly not enough to move the needle at 14 deeds recorded. 🤣

Last edited:

I saw on the BLT owners thread someone said that last month they bought 400 points direct. To each their own! I hope they at least racked up lots of credit card points

BLT had incentives last cycle. They were...not great...but at least it wasn't $275 a point. Clearly not enough to move the needle at 14 deeds recorded. 🤣
That could help! BLT has a good amount of life left too, so the direct price is going to get benefits and restricted resort booking for much longer than something like BW or BC. That higher price per point is spread out over twice the years of a 2042.

Someone bought a 1,000 point deed at SSR and another person bought 600 points at SSR! Yiiiikes.
I dunno I thought it was a pretty strong offer at the large purchase amounts. 🤷‍♂️

IIRC $145 -$20MB -$1000 cash = $124 / point for a stripped contract - not for nothing but that’s what SSR resale was going for in 2022.

I dunno I thought it was a pretty strong offer at the large purchase amounts. 🤷‍♂️
Can't say I remember, but given the resale prices of SSR, plus the massive contract held all in one deed - it does not make sense to me to have done direct purchase in this way, unless....commercial renter LOL

I wouldn’t be surprised if Poly tops 200k points in October
It won’t the way DVC News tracks it because that first month of sales will be split across 2 months due to the recording lag.

I think all time records are unlikely but I have no doubt sales will be brisk.

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest