DVC Mike Live from BWV/SSR (3/7-3/15/09)

Time to close out this report.

Say it isn't so -- have really enjoyed following your TR -- of course, if you have time when you get home and want to add any other photos (interiors, food, etc.) -- would love to see them. (Can't believe you didn't take your camera along on KTTK tour -- you can take pics any where except "behind the scenes"). Thanks for sharing!

I have to confess. I agree. It is genuinely refreshing to see another professional male that seems to enjoy himself as much or more so at WDW as I do.

I know there are others here but Mike just stands out.

It's good to be a kid again. Thanks for reminding us all, Mike, that we can be both given the right circumstances. :)

I agree 100%... I think I have more fun than my kids too... and I'm so glad to see others on here that do too. Thanks once again Mike - it's been great. :thumbsup2

Awww- Mike, I get home from work as early as I am possibley able so I can get some food down and shower and get comfy and then sign on to check out the next day in the DVCMike & Mrs. DVCMike Adventures- I am seriously going to go through withdrawals I believe- LOL (joke)
Seriously, the trip has been great and thx for including us! I can't wait and hope to be able to post pics as well- Hope they are half as good as yours!

Mike, you have no idea how jealous I am that you have so many points!!! I wish we had more...dang economy :mad:

Wishing you a safe trip home! :flower3: I can't wait to read your posts from Cali! I've never been to DL (or CA for that matter) before!

Thanks for taking time out of your trip to make us feel like we were right there with you! I needed this, as we haven't been down since August. We leave in 3 weeks for AKV, and your trip report made me even more excited than I already am (please note, I'll be down there with about a million other people - week of Easter!!!).

:thumbsup2 Great report thanks for sharing. I am truly impressed, I am so busy having fun when I am there I seem to forget to even take photos. So sharing yours was like being there again. :thumbsup2

I hope you have a safe trip home and thank you for letting us come along on your trip! I really enjoy your TR and always feel like I am right there with you. Our own trip in July can't get here fast enough.

My goodness a 28 page live trip report! My wife and I got married at Disney a few months ago, and I did a live report on the resorts board, and I think it may have topped out at 5 pages, and thats only cause my wifes "disney bride" friends hijacked it:lmao: Sounds like a great trip Mike, you are always very helpful here on the boards, and its great to see you had such a nice time:thumbsup2

Darn the trip report is done :( It was great and thanks for sharing.
I am thinking Mr. & Mrs. Mike would really enjoy the Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip if they liked the Keys to the Kingdom tour...

I'm so excited, we leave April 6 and will be at SSR for a week. Hope we have the good luck and weather Mike had!
Robin M.

:cake: :cake: HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY :cake: :cake: and :thanks: A Big Thank You :thanks:
Have a safe trip home DVC Mike :earsboy: and Mrs Mike. :earsgirl:
I can't wait for your TR form DL :yay:

Great trip report Mike. It turns out we were just down the hall from you at the Boardwalk your first week (my only week :sad1: ). Loved the report and the pics - almost like being there again.

Mike, I'm a teacher and couldn't wait for my "prep period" the past 2 weeks to get your updates. I guess I've always got the NCAA tourney now (I'm a Physical Education teacher and coach). Serious withdrawl:bored: :bored:

Wondering if you're as sad as we all are that your trip is over... thanks for a lovely report, for helpful vegetarian advice, and so many unique pictures of our beloved WDW. Safe travels :goodvibes

Thank you DVC Mike for your wonderful and informative TR. I have looked forward everyday to reading it. I am quite sad that it is over!

It has been said that you should have a goal in life and my goal is to be like DVC Mike! 1000 points and 4 or 5 weeks at Disney a year!
:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter