"Dreams Earless" Wish Thread

Please put me on the waiting list. This is very nice of you people.:)

Pirates_Plunder is not a diser so her ears will have to be passed to me because i'm assuming nobody knows her.:confused3
Princess_Angelica

I would like a pair of ears, sadly i am tired of people bragging about having them, it makes me feel worse. If anyone could please give them to me that would make my halloween XD

VMK Name : Yalina

.:Why am i still a floating ghost! Hey dont click on me im not a haunted mansion ghost! You might get credits tho:goodvibes :.

Okay so i was gone most of the month :( which i was having vmk withdrawls)lol ! I would soo love a pair of dream ears! :wizard:

sorry, i didn't put my vmk title before. my vmk name is krazyboi. thx if anybody can help!

Dream Earless here (WDWspirit on VMK)! It was really the only dream prize that caught my attention (while the room was cool looking, I just don't spend enough time in guest rooms for me to think "I must have that!" My thing is hats...).

Congratulations to those who have won them and who have been gifted! Even if I wind up with no ears, I still appreciate those who are gifting away these special items!!

There are 2 of my children who are still earlesss taz666 and GHFanForever. If anyone would like to help out. I signed up on a different thread and luckily found this new thread today :)

I am earless and would love a pair - gifted or traded!! My VMK name is JollyRogerD

pending reply from ecsarabians, i might have my name taken off the list

Hiya, I myself have ears but here are those that have not received them yet that are in my family. Thanks in advance if they are given any and :love: to those who are doing the gifting.

AVASTPIRATEPAL
FAERIEPINK
GOOFYPOWER
BAKERLADY

I'd love a pair of Dream Ears! :D I'm still dreamless, but this thread is giving me hope! :D

I just want to thank aeveryone who is being so generous as to give away their items!! :grouphug: :flower3: :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter