Dream Drydock 2024

I have a question about the possibilities of adding more concierge rooms. They show guarantee cabins for some after drydock but I don't see any deck 10 for the new sailings that just got released
I don't know where you're looking, but I can book a deck 10 family verandah on the Dream in March, 2026 right now. There are plenty of them available.

There's no chance they'll they'd put a 1B cabin on Deck 10? Why assume it would be a funnel suite?
The email shows change in Category for the Royal Suite. It was 1A and now it is 1B... meaning there is now going to be a more impressive suite that will be the new 1A. And that is strongly looking like a tower suite in the funnel and moving Edge kids to split the Vibe space.

Do we have any guesses on the room configurations on deck 10? The existing forward cabins were all smaller, right? So will they be combining 2 cabins into 1 and mostly making 1-bedroom suites?

Do we have any guesses on the room configurations on deck 10? The existing forward cabins were all smaller, right? So will they be combining 2 cabins into 1 and mostly making 1-bedroom suites?
My assumption is they are just re-furnishing the 4A's on deck 10 to be 'Concierge'; safe guess given you can now book a GTY Family Deluxe OV Verandah Concierge for Deck 10

Also interested in the fate of satellite falls. If they change it too drastically, we will have to find a new cruise line.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest