double crutch holder???

dragonstarr

Earning My Ears
Hello, I will be going to the World at the end of the month with my friend who has Cerebral Paulsy. We are taking his wheelchair, but he would also like to take his forearm crutches (his primary means of mobility) to the parks. I am trying to find a device which would allow us to attach his crutches to his wheelchair and I honestly have not been having too much luck. I found one that looks like a bag that straps to the back of the chair and he really doesn't like that. I'm sure that he can't be the only one who has brought both crutches and wheelchair before, so any help would be appreciated!

Hi I have a wheelchair and also a cane for transfers and when it was ordered we specified a crutch holder which was on it when it came. There is a small black base someway down the wheelchair which the base of the canes/crutches rests in (I think this is moveable to be at the right height for what you are carrying) and then velcro at the top of the wheelchair (near the handle) which loops round canes/crutches and secures to hold them.

Sue

Thank you for the information, Sue. Could you tell me where you purchased your wheelchair? Maybe they can sell me the crutch holder separately.

Hi,

I am in the UK (I'm not sure if you are Uk or US) and I got it from sunrise medical as it is a quickie breezy wheelchair. Hope this helps or someone else is able to post with another suggestion.

Sue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter