Doin it in Style @ The Poly! September 2010 Here we Come!!!

Thanks :) I dread to think how many tees I will see in Disney :laughing:

Is a quiet weekend this week, getting my hair coloured and running some errands, Dave wants to be lazy and catch up on Disney movies :3dglasses How about you?

that sounds good.... "catch up with Disney movies", love it! I always try to watch as many as possible before a trip! We watched Lilo & Stitch the other week, love that movie! I really like the alien Plimkie, such a funny sidekick :cutie:

I'll be mostly studying this weekend (boring!), DF is off to the football tomorrow so I'll have the house to myself for most of the day lol, put on some Disney music & hit the books! :surfweb:

Emma princess: x

Day 11 - Sunday 10th October

Today we are finally going to use our vouchers that we get as part of our UK Package and try out...

FantasiaGardens.jpg

But not before grabbing a quick bite to eat at...
MainStreetBakery.jpg

...for breakfast :teeth:

Today is going to be a laid back day (fingers crossed). Depending on what time we finish the world is our oyster :)

Lunch is at...
ViaNapoli.jpg

Looking forward to trying and seeing this place, looks so grand from the outside :)

I guess after lunch we will wander around, maybe catch a ride on Soarin' or Test Track, before heading off to an early dinner at...
Narcoossees.jpg

I think this restaurant will be our first time trying lobster, hope we like it :teeth: We will again take a relaxed pace with dinner and wander the resort if we have time. I hear that there is a store that sells Disney Fairytale Wedding stuff which I just have to check out :teeth:

Then we'll either head back to the resort for a quick change and then head over to MK for our reservation for...
DessertParty.jpg

DessertParty2.jpg

Sooooo excited to try this out, fireworks with a view and yummy scrummy desserts to boot :teeth:

MK is also open until 2am which we are looking forward to as both our trips in the past we have never really stayed out late and experienced the parks late at night. Am excited to see what MK looks like at 2 in the morning :teeth:

that sounds good.... "catch up with Disney movies", love it! I always try to watch as many as possible before a trip! We watched Lilo & Stitch the other week, love that movie! I really like the alien Plimkie, such a funny sidekick :cutie:

I'll be mostly studying this weekend (boring!), DF is off to the football tomorrow so I'll have the house to myself for most of the day lol, put on some Disney music & hit the books! :surfweb:

Lilo & Stitch is our fav as we love Stitch :teeth: We have been working through our list of Disney films in the order they were made, right now we are up to Leroy & Stitch.

Oh and btw Pirates on Blu-ray is awesome!!! If you haven't already got it, go get it :teeth:

Sounds like a plan for tomorrow, esp if you got the house to yourself :goodvibes

Lilo & Stitch is our fav as we love Stitch :teeth: We have been working through our list of Disney films in the order they were made, right now we are up to Leroy & Stitch.

Oh and btw Pirates on Blu-ray is awesome!!! If you haven't already got it, go get it :teeth:

Sounds like a plan for tomorrow, esp if you got the house to yourself :goodvibes

First of all... the latest day plan looks amazing!!! Hope you enjoy Fantasia Gardens.. I went there for the first time last year & loved it (i'm rubbish at mini golf though!) Felt like we'd found another little piece of magic in WDW! :wizard:

I was going to buy the PotC triology on Bluray, but now that the fourth film is being made, I might wait and get the whole set together! :laughing:

I notice in Lilo & Stitch, that when they show the town where Lilo lives, there is a Chinese restaurant called "Mulan Wok" ... which I think is fab because Mulan and L&S were both produced at the WDW Studios!! :goodvibes

x

Love Fantasia Golf. Although I am a little :confused3 has to how that is a laidback day with all the back and forth you are doing. :confused3

Mark and I have been watching Disney movies all week in preparation of our trip. He keeps sending me emails that say, "just keep swimming, just keep swimming."

First of all... the latest day plan looks amazing!!! Hope you enjoy Fantasia Gardens.. I went there for the first time last year & loved it (i'm rubbish at mini golf though!) Felt like we'd found another little piece of magic in WDW! :wizard:

I was going to buy the PotC triology on Bluray, but now that the fourth film is being made, I might wait and get the whole set together! :laughing:

I notice in Lilo & Stitch, that when they show the town where Lilo lives, there is a Chinese restaurant called "Mulan Wok" ... which I think is fab because Mulan and L&S were both produced at the WDW Studios!! :goodvibes

x

Thank :) Quite looking forward to mini golf as we do like a round of that when we go to the seaside :teeth:

Awesome about L&S, I did a quick Google search and look what I found Easter Egg wise in Mulan and L&S :teeth:

LL-Mulan2.jpg
LL-Mulan.jpg

I love Disney Easter Eggs, although I only ever find out about them on the net, rather than the film :(

Love Fantasia Golf. Although I am a little :confused3 has to how that is a laidback day with all the back and forth you are doing. :confused3

Mark and I have been watching Disney movies all week in preparation of our trip. He keeps sending me emails that say, "just keep swimming, just keep swimming."

Well I guess its laid back in a we have no set plans apart from food kinda of way :)

Aww bless him :) I love Dory, she is an awesome character on Nemo :)

:rotfl: I have to admit I was thinking the same about your laid back day. You're doing an awful lot of travelling but its great just the same.

I love having breakfast at the Main Street Bakery :love: ... I've planned that out for our next MK day, definately a family favorite.

Those Wishes desserts look incredibly delicious!!

Lots of fun events on Day 11! I can't wait to hear about them. We're going to try mini golf in January. Hopefully we like it!

:rotfl: I have to admit I was thinking the same about your laid back day. You're doing an awful lot of travelling but its great just the same.

I love having breakfast at the Main Street Bakery :love: ... I've planned that out for our next MK day, definately a family favorite.

I think for us it is laid back because we dont actually have to rush around a park trying to go on rides etc. Because we are staying at the Poly, transport is very easy from the MK area so it should be a nice slow walking day just taking in the sights :) I do need to figure out the quickest way of getting the the Golf area from the MK though, any ideas?

Fantasia Gardens is right next to the Dolphin hotel.. so I would hop on a bus at MK to the Swan & Dolphin resorts :goodvibes

Fantasia Gardens is right next to the Dolphin hotel.. so I would hop on a bus at MK to the Swan & Dolphin resorts :goodvibes

Thanks for that, so we can just walk there from the Swan/Dolphin? Awesome, we can check out the resorts as well perhaps :goodvibes

yup.. it's across the road from the Dolphin - we walked there from the Yacht Club, took less than 10 minutes.

There are two course to choose from.. "The Gardens" one is fun/easy mini golf, other one is more like 'proper golf' with really tricky holes!!

Some good info on it at All Ears website .. Fantasia Gardens

You get a souvenir golf ball afterwards with a Disney character on.. we got Grumpy ones & Minnie Mouse ones! :wizard:

Should be fun having breakfast at MS Bakery as we tried to have breakfast there on our last trip but the line was out the door and half way down MS itself so we ended up leaving it. Hopefully it won't be too bad this year.

Lots of fun events on Day 11! I can't wait to hear about them. We're going to try mini golf in January. Hopefully we like it!

I think for us it is laid back because we dont actually have to rush around a park trying to go on rides etc. Because we are staying at the Poly, transport is very easy from the MK area so it should be a nice slow walking day just taking in the sights :) I do need to figure out the quickest way of getting the the Golf area from the MK though, any ideas?

I agree its a day where we can please ourselves and not really stick to the schedule :)

yup.. it's across the road from the Dolphin - we walked there from the Yacht Club, took less than 10 minutes.

There are two course to choose from.. "The Gardens" one is fun/easy mini golf, other one is more like 'proper golf' with really tricky holes!!

Some good info on it at All Ears website .. Fantasia Gardens

You get a souvenir golf ball afterwards with a Disney character on.. we got Grumpy ones & Minnie Mouse ones! :wizard:

I think the Garden one will do for us. Thanks for the info, should be lots of fun and a souvenir golf ball at the end is v cool :teeth:

Sounds like a GREAT day!! Breakfast at MK bakery...YUM!! Can't wait to read your review of Via Napoli. And mini-golf sounds really fun!

Day 12 - Monday 11th October

Can't believe from this point there are only two and a half days left at Disney :(

Today is another...

AnimalKingdom.png

Its supposed to be the CS, but couldn't find a pic :)

Its also an AM EMH, but seeing as how we would have stayed in MK the previous night til 2am we may not make it for rope drop this morning.

We'll head on over to KS to grab a FP, then find something to ride, either Kali or EE. I think this day will be a "see where it takes you" kind of day. We wouldn't have seen Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade on our last AK day, so we will most prob grab some lunch here...

YakYetiCS.jpg

and then afterwards stake out a spot for the parade, I hear that the Dawa Bar is a good spot to see it from, am I right?

Then we'll most prob head back to the resort to change for our evening reservation at...

Jiko.jpg

and thats it for Day 12 :)

Love you Day 12 plans. I love the Animal Kingdom and one of these trips we're going to spend a whole day there. We did Yak & Yeti's table service in 2008 -- awesome food (a little bit of slow service, but they had just opened).

Love you Day 12 plans. I love the Animal Kingdom and one of these trips we're going to spend a whole day there. We did Yak & Yeti's table service in 2008 -- awesome food (a little bit of slow service, but they had just opened).

Thans :) You must give AKL a full day one day. There is so much to see and do as its such an overlooked park :)

Hopefully the CS is a little bit better, am looking forward to it, hope there's a nice seating area nearby :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter