does tokyo airport have a disney store?

Tokyo has 2 main airports, Narita and Haneda, checking Google I don't see any mention of one at either airport. I flew into Narita and don't recall a store being there

thanks for letting me know, I looked on line and didn't see that they had one listed

I think most of that is due to the fact that over 90% of Tokyo Disney's attendance has been Japanese...most of which probably aren't flying in, but taking the trains if they're not that far away.

The other Disney destinations get a lot more foreign tourists who would be flying in.

The only Dsney Store I've seen and shopped in is the one in Yokohama, near the Intercontinental Hotel.

Pretty sure there aren't any at either airports. Japan *loves* their Disney characters. You'll easily find stores that aren't in the park full of Disney Merchandise. The small town I lived in 3 hours north of Tokyo even had a Disney store.

No "Disney Store" at Narita, but lots of Disney stuff. Yes, the Japanese love Mickey, and he's everywhere. There are two stores at the resort, one Disney Store and one park related. Landmark Plaza in Yokohama has a store. There are several in Tokyo itself--the one in Shibuya is super cool. There is NO lack for Disney here.:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter