Does this mean war??

TennVolTony

Thief of Thongs
Collin Powell delares Iraq in "material breach" of U.N. resolution....

While it is not a derclaration of war when Iraq.....it sure looks as if it is going to be. Let's go get it done..And do it RIGHT this time!

My prayers and thoughts to our service men and women both at home and abroad as well as to their families.....

God speed..................................

And another thing....why couldn't Powell have waited 7 more days before making this announcement? Can't we at least get through the holiday season without a war?

The 12,000 page report they turned over to the Security Council did not include facts as to the state of weapons of mass destruction capabilities in Iraq today. It was mostly old information from 10 years ago. Lots of things that were asked for by the council were left out.

Sorry Jules...guess I got trigger happy... :)

War won't come bfore mid January....or so they say....:rolleyes:

Hey, it's noooooooooooo secret that Saddam wasn't going to come clean in the 12,000 page declaration. Should we start getting our brave men and women KILLED because Saddam is a liar????????? ..........RIDICULOUS:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: .

The only reason to go to war now would reside with George's ego.........and pathological preoccupation with "regime change". :( :( :(

Yeah, right, EROS, let's just let Saddam do whatever he wants until he's powerful enough to send a nuclear bomb our way. :rolleyes: You need to think beyond today.

It's about time we finish the job Bush, Sr. started 12 years ago. He should have finished it then.

DISCLAIMER DISCLAIMER while I am not as liberal as our friend EROS ;) I have to agree with his sentiments.

I am not in agreement with going to war with Iraq. I do not want to see our country get immersed in a war with Muslim and Arab nations at this time.

Getting off my soapbox now!

I don't advocate war either. BUT.....If we don't stop people like Saddam and Bin-Laden.....well you saw what they can do to us 9/11........ This is about the protection of the free world....nothing else. The ability for these "people" to operate or use weapons of mass destruction on other nations has to be stopped. We are giving them the chance to do so voluntarilly. If they choose not to.....Then we will do whatever needs to be done to ensure the protection of our country and those of our allies.

*********** is right...if we had finished the job 12 years ago...we wouldn't be facing the threat of war now..... Live and learn I guess....

Nice to hear from you, JAP:D :D :D . Georgie just lovvvvvvvvves to beat, beat, beat those war drums. He's salivating daily over the hope that the inspectors will find something.............anything.......to let him unleash the dogs of war. He can taste Saddam's blood these days, and he appears to be almost ecstatic about "taking him down":( :( :( . Unfortunately, he'll sacrifice the lives of our brave men and women in the process and kill a few thousand innocent Iraqis,.............but what's a few deaths for a man of such "conviction"?????:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: .........

Here is a bit of what he said.....

Powell says Iraq's arms declaration "totally fails" to meet the requirements set by a U.N. resolution demanding that Iraq disclose its weapons programs.
He says it's full of "recycled information and flagrant omissions."

Powell indicated that the rejection of Iraq's weapons declaration isn't an immediate trigger for war. But he added, "The world will not wait forever

It sure sounds like war to me. I agree with you Tony, let's get the job done, Saddam is extremely dangerous. I also think the government isn't telling us everything they know about him - which is just as well. We don't need to know everything, except that our government is working hard to keep us safe.

Always the very best thoughts for our service men and women and their families. They make us very proud.

TONY, it would appear that they're FINALLY getting George's "number" over in the U.K.:) :) :) . Madmen with WMD truly are scary........especially if they're American:rolleyes: :rolleyes: .........

mirror.jpg

Originally posted by DopeyRN
*groan*:rolleyes:

Sorry to hear that you're under the weather, DOPEY:( :( .....

George does the same thing to me too:jester: :jester:

Try Pepto-Bismol:cool: :cool: :cool: ....

Originally posted by DopeyRN
May God's blessings be with you this Christmas season EROS!

..........and with the troops that our Commander-in-Chief will get killed..........and with the innocent Iraqi women and children who will die in a devastating attack from the sky:( :( :( :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter