Does Pixie Dust Help with Decision-Making? A 2012 PTR! NEW! 6/30 pg.85

I'm in! I think I know where this is going, but my lips are sealed. :rolleyes1

And don't feel bad about being indecisive. You are in very good company with me! The only decision that I have ever made that I haven't eventually changed my mind on was to marry my husband.... and there is still time for me to renege on that as well! :lmao:

Hi Jackie! Subscribing! Can't wait to hear about your ever-changing plans, haha.

Here I am! Thought that I would be further down the pages, page three is not too bad.

I have a question for you, the notebook planner that you make for your trip, do you take it with you or just important ressie numbers?

Doris

Okay THIRD page is nuts, but I will take it. AND you cannot fool the ex-teacher in me, Missy Miss. I KNOW that this PTR is merely a diversion from your studies... yep, I know your type... :rolleyes1 You're just like the kids in the computer lab and library "working" while they ping-pong windows on the computer screen, one of email, video games, and oh yes, that research paper they are supposed to be working on... ;)

BUT. WHO CARES!!!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:I just get to follow along with another CP DISNEY trip!!! And hear all about the beach! :thumbsup2

Almost 14 hours and over 4 pages later.....

Too much going on on my end these days, but

I made it!! Whoo Hoo.

Can't wait to ride the roller coaster of trip planning with CP. :laughing:

Okay THIRD page is nuts, but I will take it. AND you cannot fool the ex-teacher in me, Missy Miss. I KNOW that this PTR is merely a diversion from your studies... yep, I know your type... :rolleyes1 You're just like the kids in the computer lab and library "working" while they ping-pong windows on the computer screen, one of email, video games, and oh yes, that research paper they are supposed to be working on... ;)

BUT. WHO CARES!!!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:I just get to follow along with another CP DISNEY trip!!! And hear all about the beach! :thumbsup2

If third page is nuts, what is fourth page? :rolleyes1
Cuz whatever that is, you're at the top of it. ;)

I am posting on page four, but I want to be at the top of five! (how's that for being picky!???!!)

Glad to be here and looking forward to lots of Tybee Island pics!!! (FB just doesn't make it as fun as the Dis.)

Also excited for the unexpected twists and turns that come with your PTRs! :upsidedow

And are you going to individually welcome each of us? That ship might have sailed since it would delay an update.

Sheeshhh- you, Memom, and Anita with your followers tying up perfectly good updates
(btw- happy to be one of them!)

If third page is nuts, what is fourth page? :rolleyes1
Cuz whatever that is, you're at the top of it. ;)

MeMom.... are you trying to being "sassy" with me, young lady? :upsidedow Because I just might have to send you to have a visit with the Assistant Principal... OOPS. That would be me. :lmao: Now then, since we are planning a visit, I guess it is okay to acknowledge that no, I can't count, and yes, I got beat out of being the final post on page 3 :laughing:

MeMom.... are you trying to being "sassy" with me, young lady? :upsidedow Because I just might have to send you to have a visit with the Assistant Principal... OOPS. That would be me. :lmao: Now then, since we are planning a visit, I guess it is okay to acknowledge that no, I can't count, and yes, I got beat out of being the final post on page 3 :laughing:

She called me young! :banana:

If, at that visit to the office, we can hang out and talk about Disney trips and planning with our wonderful kids, then yeah, I'll be there. :thumbsup2

You should know by now I like to 'pick at' people. When I saw your third page comment at the top of page four, I couldn't let it pass. :laughing:

We hope to see you and those handsome boys of yours in less than two weeks! :dance3: They'll have fun camping out. I hope the weather is perfect for you.

Jackie, did you make it through your activity yesterday unharmed? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter