Does AirTran change its schedules much?

Wiggle

Are we there yet?
I have AirTran out of Baltimore booked for January. The flight times are just OK, and to be honest, I'd like it if they moved out by an hour. I am afraid, though, that if the times move UP an hour, I'll be quite stressed (we already have an 8am flight home Sunday morning and to go earlier would be so hard).

Anyhooo- what has your experience been with AirTran changing flight times?

I booked our trip with them, for the first time. I booked in May for our November trip. I would check the web site, often, and noticed our departing flight gone. I figured it was sold out, but e-mailed them anyway. I got a reply telling me that our non-stop flight was now going from Philly to Atlanta, then on to Orlando. They apologized for not telling me, since that, apparently, is what is supposed to happen, but no one let me know. I was able to change that flight to one leaving at 4pm, without charge. Since then, that was in July, both legs of our flight have stayed the same. (knocking on wood)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter