do you live closer to a hospital or a prison?

about equal distance to both but for one stop shopping it's about equal distance to the hospital for the criminally insane.

4 miles to the hospital. 14 miles to the prison. Used to live one mile from a hospital, but they closed it and tore it down.

--->
Hospital is a mile away, but I work at one 27 miles away in a much larger city. I honestly have no idea where the closest prison is. :confused3

Closest to a jail connected to a city criminal court; can actually see prisoners on a caged in roof top courtyard when using binoculars; weirdly sad.

The nearest general hospital is about 10 blocks away. The nearest rehab hospital is across the street. Next time I need to go on a starvation diet I’ll check in there; the crap they serve people to eat is just wrong on every level you can think of.

Actually have three hospitals and a jail all within 10 miles. One hospital may be closest by a couple miles.

It’s odd that we are that close to three hospitals when I think of it. I live outside of Pittsburgh (none of the three I mentioned are in the city), but I’d say it’s more rural than suburb where I live.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest